Chris Jones Signs Vince Young: Brilliant or Desperate?

BigBlue

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

And you're saying you don't know why that is?  You are a troll.  You provide zero insight and offer nothing to further a conversation.  You make a few snide, outrageous posts and then get all snarky and cry when someone gives you a hard time. 

Personally, I can do without Ripper on this site too, but at least he/she comes here willing to talk football.  Good dialogue even with difference of opinion.

You come here to make posts that amount to "Riders rule, Bombers drool". 

This is mostly true. I don't mind Ripper though. Several posters here are dicks to him and he handles it fairly well.

40 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

If I agree to you, then several others will want to.

bigblue204.... make the bet. $50 each way.

but if your're so confident surely all you see is the big payday you're in for... or is it that you really don't have faith in your team?

9 hours ago, Kluchk said:

You think LeFevour is a better backup than Bridge? Not a chance, there is a reason why he cannot stay on a team. No one wants him as a designated backup. And Davis is nothing to look at. Atleast I know our QB situation is terrible, you guys need to accept that your QB situation is one hit away from being just as bad as the Riders.

What. The. Hell. Are. You. Talking. About?? That has to be the most stupid post I have read anywhere over the past year when it comes to the CFL.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 17/03/2017 at 4:03 PM, Kluchk said:

I'd bet you $50 the Riders finish ahead of the Bombers this year in the standings. If you're man enough to take the bet call me out in October/November and I'll pay up.

lol good job on deflecting the conversation away from actual football talk....again.

Man enough...lol

On 3/17/2017 at 2:03 PM, Kluchk said:

I'd bet you $50 the Riders finish ahead of the Bombers this year in the standings. If you're man enough to take the bet call me out in October/November and I'll pay up.

What every Rider fan never seems to takes into consideration when they are naval gazing at their own roster and how improved they think it is, is that every other roster has improved just as much.  In order for the Riders to overtake the teams above them they have to improve significantly more than what the other rosters have developed into.  And they simply have not done that.  The QB situation there is as perplexing as I've seen.  Ego Jones turfed his QB because he wanted to be the king.  No more, no less. And that's the one position that you need to significantly improve to help you overtake the other teams.  Releasing a championship QB and replacing him with Glenn won't get that done.

The Bombers are right there with the Lions and right behind Calgary.  Edmonton is definitely in the mix as well.

Sorry.  Put your money back in your pocket.

Edited by lyin' guy

So Shawn Lemon stills hates Regina and the divorce from that hole sits fine with him. Is happy in T.O. Because he can get good grub  after a practice everyday. 

http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/cfl/the-twitter-instigator-opposing-linemen-and-fans-cant-hide-from-shawn-lemon-on-social-media

if the players hate Regina, and Bomber fans hate Regina, and 7 other CFL teams hate Sk, maybe there IS something to the assertion it's as bad as everyone says it is......I still love the one about the girl telling the guy to kiss her where it stinks so he takes her to Regina...

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 6:00 PM, blueandgoldguy said:

didn't migs make a bet with someone here before, lost that bet and then proceeded not to pay up...and maybe I am thinking of a different user?  Anyways, buyer beware.

I made Migs an avy bet once that he reneged on. However, I will cut him some slack because avy bets are hard for him to honor due to his banning history and perpetual need to deny that he is Migs.

http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/21/saying-goodbye-durant-packing-moving-riderville/

“I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY. I’VE DONE A LOT FOR THIS COMMUNITY, A LOT FOR THIS LEAGUE, A LOT FOR THIS ORGANIZATION AND I GUESS MY TAKE ON IT IS FOR IT TO GET PERSONAL AND SHOTS TAKEN, ABILITY SHOTS AND THINGS LIKE THAT, (THINGS) COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED (BETTER).”

DARIAN DURANT

“You envision spending your whole career in one place,” he says. “To go home and pack up and know that you’re probably never going to come back is tough.”

“The only guy that can understand what I’m going through is maybe Ricky Ray. He’d been somewhere for so long and had to leave,” Durant says of Ray’s 2011 trade from Edmonton to Toronto.

Maybe this week Durant and Ray will talk.

http://www.thesnap.ca/on-chris-jones/

The Waggle audio on Chris Jones:

"Chris likes motorcycles and has a cool garage where he rebuilds, repairs and tinkers with them. He’s a pretty good cook, he was smoking BBQ on our first night in Tennessee and it was the best barbecue I’ve ever had.

He’s a ‘more the merrier’ type of guy and loves having his staff,  players and family around.

He’s grateful for football and for this league. Chris talks on The Waggle about the government housing he grew up in down the street from his home. He drove Max and I by during our visit and it was a raw experience I could hardly believe we were sharing. He makes it clear he never forgets where he came from and is  proud of what he’s accomplished. But Chris is humble, truly."

1 hour ago, BigBlue said:

http://www.thesnap.ca/on-chris-jones/

The Waggle audio on Chris Jones:

"Chris likes motorcycles and has a cool garage where he rebuilds, repairs and tinkers with them. He’s a pretty good cook, he was smoking BBQ on our first night in Tennessee and it was the best barbecue I’ve ever had.

He’s a ‘more the merrier’ type of guy and loves having his staff,  players and family around.

He’s grateful for football and for this league. Chris talks on The Waggle about the government housing he grew up in down the street from his home. He drove Max and I by during our visit and it was a raw experience I could hardly believe we were sharing. He makes it clear he never forgets where he came from and is  proud of what he’s accomplished. But Chris is humble, truly."

Jones...humble,,,hmmm...somewhere several bovine excrement detectors have gone off.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/wall-faces-boos-cfl-1.4039919

"Saskatchewan's premier got a rocky reception at a CFL Week appearance in Regina on Thursday night.

Premier Brad Wall made a surprise appearance at a panel featuring CFL veterans Warren Moon, Mike Reilly and Anthony Calvillo. After Wall was announced, there was a smattering of boos that came from the crowd.

"The budget was tabled yesterday," Wall told the panel.

As soon as Calvillo heard the booing from the crowd, he came to Wall's defence.

"That's ridiculous," the former Montreal Alouettes quarterback said. "Come on. We're not on the field right now.""