Game 77 : 6 Games Left @ Devils

Helle with a .500 save percentage. Guess Maurice gets an extension. Should mean chevy gets fired then. Can't have it both ways. 

I love when the team is eliminated and spouts cliches about still having lots to play for and then gets trounced. They can't wait to go home and play golf. 

Might as well call up Comrie now. 

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Helle with a .500 save percentage. Guess Maurice gets an extension. Should mean chevy gets fired then. Can't have it both ways. 

I love when the team is eliminated and spouts cliches about still having lots to play for and then gets trounced. They can't wait to go home and play golf. 

Might as well call up Comrie now. 

who are you trying to punish, him or the fans?

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What are you talking about? With the notable exception of the goalies, we've been the better team so far. 

Lol. The devils suck worse than the Jets. Jets struggled with them. Outplayed?  Hardly.  Just had more shots. Game was even tho and very sloppy. Both teams suck. NJ would suck more without their goalie but both teams suck. Jets took lots of easy shots today. Devils actually took over for a while in the 2nd. Jets weren't good tho and certainly didn't outplay NJ. 

We play so bad defensively that it wouldn't matter who we have in net most games... our D is just so awful.. team D. 

Thorburn in instead of Dano should tell everyone what the real problem is.. if you need a hint... he's the guy always standing on the bench

Edited by Goalie

Tonight's game showed that Armia must be protected solid defensively and his offensive game has potential. Last few games and the Jets are beating teams they should beat but still have problems with the more elite teams. Defensive system needs to be changed and it wouldn't surprise me if Huddy is the first to go.