Game 72 : Wild @ 11 Games Left

good let's hope they keep it that way we need the mother of all playoff pushes at them moment, and i kind of want most of the western conference to be in a bit of a slump

especially considering that we are ten points behind LA and 14 points behind the blues 

Right now there are 5 Canadian teams in playoff contention, I would like to see Winnipeg get there but it might not happen if the Jets don't pick up their game and the Blues and LA choke same goes for Dallas

Edited by iHeart

53 minutes ago, iHeart said:

good let's hope they keep it that way we need the mother of all playoff pushes at them moment, and i kind of want most of the western conference to be in a bit of a slump

especially considering that we are ten points behind LA and 14 points behind the blues 

Right now there are 5 Canadian teams in playoff contention, I would like to see Winnipeg get there but it might not happen if the Jets don't pick up their game and the Blues and LA choke same goes for Dallas

we're not going to make the playoffs this year.  It's over.  Too many injuries and not good enough goal-tending.  Next year if we can somehow get some help on D (and Myers is healthy) and Little doesn't get hurt on his first shift, Helle continues to develop and we get him the goaltending coach and mentoring he needs to gain some confidence, and Connor and Roslo make the jump and give us some offensive punch, then I think we can push for a wild card. 

I am hoping that Chevy can work some draft magic and we can grab Cal Foote in the draft, but I know that's not going to happen.  And yes, I am an unabashed Kelowna Rockets homer, so yes I am biased.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Foote has had concussion problems already. Makar or Liljegren be better.  Cody Glass be perfect tho. 2 way center from Winnipeg and BTW it's 11 games left. They still do play NJ 

Playoffs?  Lol. Not gonna happen. 

Edited by Goalie

I'm in the second intermission. This team sucks. Score 4 goals and still awful. If management thinks all they need is another off season of "growth" and "maturity" they're nuts.

there's always an excuse to excuse the players. The D is hurt. So that means it's okay to play like crap all over. Too many excuses on this team. 

And Helle?  Love the player but he's flat awful.  Horrible.