Game 73 : Flyers @ 10 Games Left

6 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Did he?  Looked a little nervous with the puck early on but seemed to settle in OK.  What did you see?

He made a handful of bad passes and I thought it looked like he didn't know where he should be at times. Indecisive. I can't remember many specific plays to reference, but it just felt like it would be obvious to pick out who the kid up from the minors was in that game. I understand that the nerves of his first game and only having one or two practices would cause a lot of that. He had a few good plays too though. Carried it up a couple of times and made a nice pinch in the third that created a chance. Stu looked like he was doing a lot of coaching for him on the ice. They were talking after the whistle after most plays.

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

He made a handful of bad passes and I thought it looked like he didn't know where he should be at times. Indecisive. I can't remember many specific plays to reference, but it just felt like it would be obvious to pick out who the kid up from the minors was in that game. I understand that the nerves of his first game and only having one or two practices would cause a lot of that. He had a few good plays too though. Carried it up a couple of times and made a nice pinch in the third that created a chance. Stu looked like he was doing a lot of coaching for him on the ice. They were talking after the whistle after most plays.

Fair enough, I basically saw the same thing but that's what I expect.  Nothing blatantly horrible though.  Compare it to Chiarot's one-game audition a couple years ago and Nogier was miles better.  Looked like a promising start to me.

Morrissey really impressed in his  game last year against the Canadiens.  Will Nogier be the next Morrissey?  No.  But good for him for filling in and helping get the W.  I am sure he was uber-nervous out there.

BTW what's wrong with Trouba?

Edited by kelownabomberfan

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Morrissey really impressed in his  game last year against the Canadiens.  Will Nogier be the next Morrissey?  No.  But good for him for filling in and helping get the W.  I am sure he was uber-nervous out there.

BTW what's wrong with Trouba?

Its either concussion(which they are supposed to reveal so prob not that) or the scar needs to heal.