New for 2017 - Family Pricing

TrueBlue

Making Bomber football a family affordable experience has been one of the top priorities over the off-season.  New for this season are family offers for season, flex and individual game tickets.

If this is something that you or someone you know may be interested in, I would recommend checking this out:

http://www.bluebombers.com/tickets/family/

Some key points:

-You can now add a youth season ticket to any adult account for as little as $15/game. 

-Youth tickets (15 and under) can now be purchased in any P7 section, in addition any P5 section in the south endzone. 

-Youth ticket single game prices:   P7: $15.00   P5: $19.00

With these new prices, a family of 4 (mom & dad + 2 kids) can come to a game for as little as $84.50, which is the lowest family offer in the CFL.

Guys we are talking about considerable savings.  We want to be able to give families the opportunity to attend Bomber games this season without breaking the bank.  

What do you think?

• TrueBlue pinned and unpinned this topic

Waiting for @SpeedFlex27 to chime in on this, because I believe he was the one complaining (no, seriously, guys!) about how pricing was way out of hand and not affordable for the average family anymore. 

Definitely commend the Bombers on making this a priority!!

Just now, Noeller said:

Waiting for @SpeedFlex27 to chime in on this, because I believe he was the one complaining (no, seriously, guys!) about how pricing was way out of hand and not affordable for the average family anymore. 

Definitely commend the Bombers on making this a priority!!

Great move. Anything to get families & young kids interested as they are the future.

Great idea!

My son (7), who usually has my second season ticket, attends the Banjo Bowl with my mother. She's a Rider fan, so I make them sit wayyyy down in the south end zone. Anything that improves their experience (more kid friendly) will be positive.

Please don't forget about the kids in the upper deck! It drives my son crazy when he sees stuff like the fan cannon, which target only the lower level.

20 minutes ago, Atomic said:

This is blatant singlism - discrimination against single people

...not to derail a pretty good thread so far, but this is actually a thing that has pissed me off in 2 different workplaces. I've been a victim of it, re: holiday time, where people with families get priority because "well, they have kids"....get f***ed....don't punish me because I wasn't stupid enough to knock up the old lady.....

Okay, /Rant

Funny jokes aside this really is a great deal.  Bombers should market the hell out of this.

84.50 for a day of family entertainment is tough to find...  If you're willing to spend a little more you can get hot dogs for the whole family, 2 beers for dad and six vodkas for mom and you're still probably under 200 for the day.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:05 PM, Atomic said:

This is blatant singlism - discrimination against single people

Once again us successful single people are forced to subsidize these greedy leeches. This is basically communism.

They should charge more for families as your average child fan spends way less on beer than your average fan in their 20's.

I congratulate the Bombers on thinking of families. My only question now is will they cut down on the drunks that come to the games and make them unenjoyable and NOT a family experience for those around them. If they can get that right hopefully they will start a new generation of Bomber fans. Now before you start on me about drinking at games, I'm not against it in the least, I just don't see the reason or rational for people to go to a game, and get totally hammered and frankly not even be interested in the game. I have gone for years and have a drink or two during the game (although in recent years the cost of a beer is out of control) but it isn't in order to get drunk or be disruptive, it is merely enjoying the atmosphere and the game. Unfortunately I have been to too many games recently where that isn't the case any longer. Just my opinion.