New for 2017 - Family Pricing

TrueBlue

Section 118 is the family section, pretty sure it has been since day 1. It is non-alcoholic, it is adjacent to the tunnel the Bombers run out of (kids love that ****), and it is as far away from the North end rowdies and the rum hut as physically possible. Meanwhile, drink prices are already ridiculous, security is visible everywhere, and police roam the concourse. The 'text for help' ad also gets played a half-dozen times a game. Short of banning booze, which would be a disaster, I think the Bombers were already doing more than enough to accommodate families and protect their precious spawn from pesky drunks. Roll in the family tail gate play area, air brush tattoos, children's store, and now family pricing... and I'm left wondering what a family has to complain about?

8 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Section 118 is the family section, pretty sure it has been since day 1. It is non-alcoholic, it is adjacent to the tunnel the Bombers run out of (kids love that ****), and it is as far away from the North end rowdies and the rum hut as physically possible. Meanwhile, drink prices are already ridiculous, security is visible everywhere, and police roam the concourse. The 'text for help' ad also gets played a half-dozen times a game. Short of banning booze, which would be a disaster, I think the Bombers were already doing more than enough to accommodate families and protect their precious spawn from pesky drunks. Roll in the family tail gate play area, air brush tattoos, children's store, and now family pricing... and I'm left wondering what a family has to complain about?

Until they have snipers on the rooftop I won't feel safe taking my "precious" to a football game.  Unruly hooligans galore. 

• TrueBlue pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Well known that TB works for WBB.... 

Fourth sticky topic from the top, even.

I went thru all of TrueBlue's 2015 corporate filings - after all the Bomber swag got loaded into the back of my car and a line was plumbed from the keg room to my house, I was able to determine there is no conflict of interest.

2 hours ago, mbrg said:

Fourth sticky topic from the top, even.

I went thru all of TrueBlue's 2015 corporate filings - after all the Bomber swag got loaded into the back of my car and a line was plumbed from the keg room to my house, I was able to determine there is no conflict of interest.

You were supposed to keep that on the DL bro...

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2017 at 2:05 PM, TrueBlue said:

Making Bomber football a family affordable experience has been one of the top priorities over the off-season.  New for this season are family offers for season, flex and individual game tickets.

If this is something that you or someone you know may be interested in, I would recommend checking this out:

http://www.bluebombers.com/tickets/family/

Some key points:

-You can now add a youth season ticket to any adult account for as little as $15/game. 

-Youth tickets (15 and under) can now be purchased in any P7 section, in addition any P5 section in the south endzone. 

-Youth ticket single game prices:   P7: $15.00   P5: $19.00

With these new prices, a family of 4 (mom & dad + 2 kids) can come to a game for as little as $84.50, which is the lowest family offer in the CFL.

Guys we are talking about considerable savings.  We want to be able to give families the opportunity to attend Bomber games this season without breaking the bank.  

What do you think?

This is fantastic. Could you also work on the Bombers playing more at Commonwealth Stadium please and thank you. :-)

I bought a Adult and Youth ticket for the Banjo Bowl. Saved a few dollars for my mother. Only downfall was that I had to wait until the tickets were on general sale and couldn't buy during the season ticket presale.

Very happy.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you tell your season ticket holders that paid full fare when you can now get tickets, fed, watered and parked 4 tickets for $97. If you devalue your product people then learn and don't want or expect to have to pay regular price. It is bad for long term business.

12 hours ago, DR. CFL said:

What do you tell your season ticket holders that paid full fare when you can now get tickets, fed, watered and parked 4 tickets for $97. If you devalue your product people then learn and don't want or expect to have to pay regular price. It is bad for long term business.

I'd argue that turning more kids into Bomber fans is great for long term business

15 hours ago, DR. CFL said:

you tell them thank you for your support,  we don't mind dropping a price to bundle a series of tickets together (kinda like what happens to season tickets.. no?) to expose a new group of fans to the game and hopefully help boost attendance overall and make the franchise more viable and profitable..

• Rich unpinned this topic