Bomber Running Backs Coach Quits

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He has family issues with his son that would take precedence. He's never coached at that level before as well as he's in his late 50's or early 60's. There's much more qualified candidates out there.

You mean like the 'they'll hire somebody' you suggested...?

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, I won't make recommendations. Why would you even say that? That's not what I said.

If you don't have ideas, then don't criticize other peoples ideas.

Reaves can clearly motivate athletes, knows the game and lives in Winnipeg.. or maybe he left, I don't know....either way, I think he's a good candidate.

Edited by Floyd

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Reaves can clearly motivate athletes, knows the game and lives in Winnipeg.. or maybe he left, I don't know....either way, I think he's a good candidate.

Don't be so sensitive. I never criticized you. I just made a comment. Grow a thicker skin.

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

If Reaves was interested in coaching he would have started years ago.

I trust O'Shea and Walters to find a suitable replacement. 

Edited by Jacquie

13 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Seriously? I mean...seriously?

The Devil made me do it. BTW, athletes often give thanks to God after a victory but I am still waiting to hear one say, "We had the game in hand until God took it away from us."

Edited by tracker

Its a good position to groom a coach at. Id say either invite a coach to camp and if things go well offer them a position. If not buck can double, or it can be included in another spot. RBs dont really need their own coach in the cfl. We went soo long with out a qb coach which is much worse.

Either a WR/rb coach to allow plop to be oc and assistant qb, and buck be qb and assistant oc, or a former player type would be good. Having 3 offensive coaches one being the oc is a bit limited.