Game 80 : 3 Games Left @ Blues

11 hours ago, Floyd said:

Roslovic called up...  likely gets a taste of how much harder it is to try and set up Thorburn than Connor...

Assuming Petan will sit because yknow... Tanev's grit and Thorb's sand.

Ugh.  This makes me sick, because, you're probably right.  Why would Maurice change now?  Especially since Thorburn has been the reason for our current 4 game heater.

Edited by BomberBall

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Maurice should change up all the lines 

Laine Scheif Ehlers 

Connor little wheeler 

Perreault Roslovic Armia

Copp Lowry Dano 

Games mean nothing.  Switch it all up

I don't mind this at all... Or a variation of it... But we all know it will never happen.

Although I am intrigued by the 2 call ups and what Maurice will do.  They weren't called up to sit on their ass.  Right?

So Roslovic and Connor will travel with the team but not play, according to Maurice via twitter.  Then what's the point?  An NHL paycheque and a nice view from the pressbox?  I already know what Tanev and Thorburn bring to the team.  I'd really like to see what a Connor/Roslovic/Dano (or Petan) line can do even if it was only for 3 games.  Guess I'll have to wait until next season.  But I can't say I'm surprised.  The Thorburn farewell tour continues...

Edited by Brandon Blue&Gold

29 minutes ago, Brandon Blue&Gold said:

So Roslovic and Connor will travel with the team but not play, according to Maurice via twitter.  Then what's the point?  An NHL paycheque and a nice view from the pressbox?  I already know what Tanev and Thorburn bring to the team.  I'd really like to see what a Connor/Roslovic/Dano (or Petan) line can do even if it was only for 3 games.  Guess I'll have to wait until next season.  But I can't say I'm surprised.  The Thorburn farewell tour continues...

Roslovic and Connor will play against Columbus, but yeah, let them play now!! Enough trying to be good to Thorburn. They've been plenty good to him over the years. It's ridiculous.