Game 81 : 2 Games Left @ Blue Jackets

3 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I've heard Maurice saying Comrie starting I've heard Maurice saying Roslo playing. So why not say that about KC?

Seems like a given, considering Connor started the season on the Jets...  but who knows with this 'draft and develop' team

Regardless of where Roslo starts, I'd assume he gets some time with the top six just to see what he has.  The Jets dont need to win...but they do need to see what they have.  This is actually a wise decision by Maurice and I like his reasoning.  About Comrie he said "next time he gets in a game, it wont be his first". 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Regardless of where Roslo starts, I'd assume he gets some time with the top six just to see what he has.  The Jets dont need to win...but they do need to see what they have.  This is actually a wise decision by Maurice and I like his reasoning.  About Comrie he said "next time he gets in a game, it wont be his first". 

LOL at Roslo getting into the top six.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I think the fans are 0/210 in assumes during this past season.

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Hometown boy. PoMo loves Columbus. Maybe, he gets some time in the top six.

So after repeating 'we need to be professional and finish the season like men' and finally getting a winning streak that probably saves his job, Maurice is going to be like 'hey lets have some fun, Roslo you're centering Laine and Ehlers...'

Could happen now that I look at it...  playing another young guy is a great excuse.

46 minutes ago, Floyd said:

So after repeating 'we need to be professional and finish the season like men' and finally getting a winning streak that probably saves his job, Maurice is going to be like 'hey lets have some fun, Roslo you're centering Laine and Ehlers...'

Could happen now that I look at it...  playing another young guy is a great excuse.

You missed my original point.  My suspicion is that at some point during the game Roslo might get a couple of shifts with better guys.  He might not, but again, what are you really seeing out of a skilled player playing 5 minutes with Tanev and Thorburn?