2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

iHeart sez: there are two teams are facing elimination tonight, one of them will probably win the other will be done

now considering that there has been some kind of force field with the Canadian teams on how well they've been doing does this mean the flames and the Sens and the Leafs will lose tonight, not all three will lose I'm hoping the Flames will at least just barely survive. and as for the other two, I think one team will end up in OT....again

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Because they are a draft and develop team and this year was a year of developing the young guys.

Next year...  yet another year to develop guys.....    the year after yet another year of development because so many guys are so young.

As I said before if they sign a "C" level vet goalie to play 20 - 30 games... it's a huge indication that this team isn't going to make any sort of push for a long time.

I get that.  But you still have a responsibility.  Letting your team flounder doesn't help them develop.  When injuries became an issue on D, they should have shored that up.  More experienced bottom pairing .  Nothing crazy.  When Hutch was struggling an especially by the time they decided to go with Pavs, bring someone in.  They could have had Bishop for nothing on an expiring contract.  

And bottom pairing D and back up goaltending doesn't impact your draft & develop.  But getting to the playoffs does...in a good way.

If the team competed every night and was healthy and just fell short, okay, I can believe in that.  But they fell short with at least two glaring issues that could have been rectified rather cheaply and easily.  They were left to whither on the vine.  Management didn't help them at all.

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

First time offender so not surprising but what a joke. 

The penalty is just in keeping to the spearit of the offence is all..

But seriously, there is no room for that kind of offence in any sport, 1st offence or not. It was a conscious decision on his part and that should be an automatic one game suspension..

6 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Think id rather miss the playoffs then lose 4 straight in 1st round to Ducks.

that's why the jets need to step up their game next season so we can avoid playing against the ducks, I mean come on at least we won a game against the ducks this season

12 hours ago, iHeart said:

iHeart sez: there are two teams are facing elimination tonight, one of them will probably win the other will be done

now considering that there has been some kind of force field with the Canadian teams on how well they've been doing does this mean the flames and the Sens and the Leafs will lose tonight, not all three will lose I'm hoping the Flames will at least just barely survive. and as for the other two, I think one team will end up in OT....again

I can't believe how accurate I was, except for the OT part

14 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

The penalty is just in keeping to the spearit of the offence is all..

But seriously, there is no room for that kind of offence in any sport, 1st offence or not. It was a conscious decision on his part and that should be an automatic one game suspension..

He better have his head on a swivel tonight.

9 hours ago, bustamente said:

Do think anyone in Calgary thought they would be shown the door so quickly, probably be looking for a new goalie for next year with both of their's being free agent's. 

Trust me, Flames fans thought they were winning the cup. Gaudreau better than McDavid and Monahan better than Draisaitl, etc etc. They are really the NHL version of Riders fans...