Hawks in 6

Minnie in 7

Ducks in 5

Oilers in 6

Rangers in 7

Boston in 5

Washington in 4

Columbus in 7

Nice to have 5 Canadian teams and, I suppose, the Habs, in playoffs this year. Curious how much that'll help boost Rogers numbers this year, after all their complaining last year. Everything fires up Wednesday night...

Edited by Noeller

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

don't think the oilers can beat the sharks.

blues will beat wild

hope bluejackets beat penguins....

tired of blackhawks want them to lose

Sharks have had a tough time with the Oilers for years, even when the Oilers sucked.  That matchup is death for them.

Blue jackets have no chance against the Pens.

Edited by Atomic

12 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Sharks have had a tough time with the Oilers for years, even when the Oilers sucked.  That matchup is death for them.

Blue jackets have no chance against the Pens.

did not know that about sharks/oilers. should be a good series then

I would like to see a new team win. not Hawks, not Penguins,

17 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Oilers no playoff experience. That's death.

They have more than you might think initially, with Lucic, Hendricks, Russell, Desharnais, and Maroon.... and zero playoff experience makes no difference to supernaturally-skilled guys like McDavid and Draisaitl.  Book it now, Oilers are eating Shark-fin soup

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

don't think the oilers can beat the sharks.

Oilers are 3-1-1 against the Sharks this season AND Joe Thornton is on one leg and Logan Couture got his ugly face all messed up, plus the Oilers finished ahead of the Sharks this season... So possibly without their 2 best centres or maybe they play and aren't 100% you don't think the Oilers can beat the Sharks? Come on, let's think about this logically. There is no one in the west that the Oilers can't beat, they were great against the west all year. Doesn't mean they will win, but they're not some underdog coming into the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Well, I'll fire it up......

Hawks in 6

Minnie in 7

Ducks in 5

Oilers in 6

Rangers in 7

Boston in 5

Washington in 4

Columbus in 7

Nice to have 4 Canadian teams and, I suppose, the Habs, in playoffs this year. Curious how much that'll help boost Rogers numbers this year, after all their complaining last year. Everything fires up Wednesday night...

5 there's 5 Canadian teams in contention, or are you pretending the leafs don't exist

Just now, iHeart said:

5 there's 5 Canadian teams in contention, or are you pretending the leafs don't exist

that was a typo....tho they'll be extremely short lived. If they get a single win, it'll be a miracle....