2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

35 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Our kind of fans.

I know its a monkey see/monkey do thing with boo'ing the commissioner but Nashville of all places?  Ummm, Canadian fans boo him because they feel he sold our traditional hockey markets for southern expansion.  The southern expansion team boo'ing him, why?  They don't know why.  They just do it.

Thought the boo'ing of the Pens and Crosby was classless as well.  If that was the Jets, I'd one heartbroken but Id hope, in that moment, I'd be able to contain my disappointment and show class and sportsmanship and respect the ceremony.

The Pred players all sat there as they should letting the Pens celebrate before doing the handshake.  It would be nice if it became tradition for the losing teams crowd to show the same sense of respect and sportsmanship.  Could be worse, I guess, they could have rioted!

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I know its a monkey see/monkey do thing with boo'ing the commissioner but Nashville of all places?

I love how Bettman has embraced the role and the booing.   That smile of his and little shrug of the shoulders after the boos is priceless.

He would make a great heel manager in wrestling.

36 minutes ago, Rich said:

I love how Bettman has embraced the role and the booing.   That smile of his and little shrug of the shoulders after the boos is priceless.

He would make a great heel manager in wrestling.

Yes bettman takes it all in stride. He really comes across as a nice guy when he gives more conversational interviews.