2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

Trust me, Flames fans thought they were winning the cup. Gaudreau better than McDavid and Monahan better than Draisaitl, etc etc. They are really the NHL version of Riders fans... 

They're also delusional. That losing streak of 13 years is something unto itself. How embarrassing. Where's the pride to want to finally end it?? Yeah like, the Flames were going to beat the Ducks with a losing streak like that. LOL!

If you really enjoy the sport of hockey.....then you should enjoy the Oilers. That is some high end, fast paced hockey. I don't know if they're gonna get by the Sharks, and the Ducks are twice as hard....but man, this is a fun team to watch for as long as it'll last.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

If you really enjoy the sport of hockey.....then you should enjoy the Oilers. That is some high end, fast paced hockey. I don't know if they're gonna get by the Sharks, and the Ducks are twice as hard....but man, this is a fun team to watch for as long as it'll last.

very exciting, both teams.

Best sport to watch when played that way.

4 hours ago, Atomic said:

I like the Oilers' style but I get this sneaking suspicion that we are entering an era where the Jets and Oilers start meeting in the playoffs all the time and it will be Scheifele vs McDavid and something just seems so familiar about that scenario and I don't like where it's going. 

Weird, I like where it's going.  It'll be like my childhood all over again!

I don't know if this is their year but the Oilers aren't far off and it's going to be a blast to watch.