2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

9 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Go Pens Go

A lot of hilarity on twitter. Some very angry people apparently don't realize there are Canadians playing for Pens and Preds.  Oh well. 

If there is another team Canada - Mark Methot will be on the blueline - you heard it here first

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

okay now I really want the Golden Knights to bomb next season

It may be cheaper in the future to drive down to the States and fly to Vegas and watch the Jets play front row rather then watching them at home....

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It may be cheaper in the future to drive down to the States and fly to Vegas and watch the Jets play front row rather then watching them at home....

Im definitely looking forward to the schedule coming out and seeing when the Jets play in Vegas.  I dont imagine I'd love Vegas in the winter (it gets cool) but I'd go down for a few days to see the Jets play.  I suspect there will be a lot of Winnipeggers doing the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

yeah if you don't add the hotel costs or the gas money if you're driving

Im afraid the Preds will win.  But really, on paper, they shouldn't.  Missing their top center....Pens should be able to outlast them.  Will come to goaltending.  If Rinne steals a couple, its the Preds.  

Will be interesting to see how both teams come out in game 1.  Pens have been there before and should be pretty loose and ready to rock.  Will the Preds have nerves?

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Im afraid the Preds will win.  But really, on paper, they shouldn't.  Missing their top center....Pens should be able to outlast them. 

Pens are missing their top dman. I'd call that more than even.

The Preds have a great D corp. The Pens will have to use their speed to get in on them quickly and not let them make that nice first pass on the breakout. None of the teams the Pens have played have had great defenses that compare to the Preds. On the other side, the Preds haven't played anybody as fast as the Pens yet. Should be interesting.