2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

10 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

My red wine tastes a little off but I had it in the fridge which is a no no for red, right?

I like to throw it in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving.  It should be cool but not cold.  A common misconception is that it should be served at room temperature... warm red wine isn't good for anyone.

5 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I like to throw it in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving.  It should be cool but not cold.  A common misconception is that it should be served at room temperature... warm red wine isn't good for anyone.

I like red wine but im not knowledgeable.  But yeah I had read to drink it at room temperature and I've had it served in many restaurants like that.  I enjoy it like that.  But I generally dont drink an entire bottle very fast so I read to put it in the fridge to extend it's life.  But I think last night it was just too cold.  Once it warmed up to just below room temp, so a little chill, it tasted much better.

Im drinking some now that my gf got me - Benziger Cabernet Sauvignon.  I enjoy it.  I also really like the Coppola red label.

On 6/1/2017 at 6:42 AM, The Unknown Poster said:

I like red wine but im not knowledgeable.  But yeah I had read to drink it at room temperature and I've had it served in many restaurants like that.  I enjoy it like that.  But I generally dont drink an entire bottle very fast so I read to put it in the fridge to extend it's life.  But I think last night it was just too cold.  Once it warmed up to just below room temp, so a little chill, it tasted much better.

Im drinking some now that my gf got me - Benziger Cabernet Sauvignon.  I enjoy it.  I also really like the Coppola red label.

Cab Sauv or Shiraz for me.  And I don't mind my wine in the fridge for a bit before serving.

If I said a year ago that PK Subban would be two wins away from the Cup in 2017, Habs fans would be over the moon. But as it stands, they're going to be disgusted with their own GM.

That alone makes me want to cheer for the Predators.

I'll also be happy if Sid gets another Cup.

Win-win.

I love the cup presentation.  Sid gives it first to Rob Hainsey. Over 900 games played never made the playoffs. Finally does and wins a cup. 

Ron barely skates ten feet and hands it off to Matt Cullen. 

Fleury gets the cup and seeks out Murray to hand it off to. Awesome. 

Nashville fans are truly awesome. But boo'ing Bettman?  Actually a lot of boo'ing. Come on.... 

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Con Smythe must have been tough. I thought Murray would get it but I guess how do you give to someone they missed half the playoffs.  

Sid is unreal. Love all the haters on social media saying how he sucks or it's rigged.  Best player in the game. Bonafide hall of famer. 

Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel would have been my order of vote. The goalies combined would have won, but like you said, can't give it to either with only half a playoff.

Crosby is in the top 10 all time imo.

Edited by sweep the leg

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

The morning show guys were discussing how they should have given it to both Murray and Fleury, but apparently the NHL said that you can give it to two people (co winners), but not if they play the same position.   Seems like a weird arbitrary rule.

Giving it to two guys who played the entire playoffs is different that giving it to two guys who shared a job. I agree that you need to earn it individually, not as a duo.