MTS Centre - re-entry no longer allowed

28 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The sidewalk is private property? That's news to me.  Quick go tell all those ppl waiting for the bus to put their smokes out. 

Its Friday.  Be cheerful. 

But because its you, Ill be more specific, City shouldnt allow people to smoke on their property either.  Ever had to get around a large group of smokers standing around on the side walk?  Not pleasant. 

I'm not a smoker but I think we've struck a good balance with not allowing smoking inside anywhere.  No need to villainize them any further.

It's already becoming a lot less common as more people take to 'vaping', no matter how ridiculous they may look while doing it.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

I'm not a smoker but I think we've struck a good balance with not allowing smoking inside anywhere.  No need to villainize them any further.

It's already becoming a lot less common as more people take to 'vaping', no matter how ridiculous they may look while doing it.

biggest idiots going.....

There are health issues associated with vaping depending on what is in there.  But the "fine" vapers who do it because it looks cool do look ridiculous. 

My friend bought a Vaping kit in Vegas in 2008 when it was only marketed as a stop-smoking tool.  He bought it for his mom.  Then she heard that one of them exploded in someone's face so she stopped.  I believe his dad used it though for weed.

15 minutes ago, Atomic said:

You give up way too quickly.  What are you a millennial or something? 

3 minutes ago, Atomic said:

If you don't like millenials then maybe take a hard look at the generation that raised them while also destroying the environment and economy!!!

A successful volley over @Atomic's head?!?

Are you feeling okay?!

I'm 29.... think you missed my whole point. 

I smoke also but really don't care about the policy at all. It really doesn't bother me. What does tho is people telling me I can't smoke outside on a downtown sidewalk owned by the city. 

Regardless whatever. 

Ppl on twitter seem to have more problems with the BS reasons true north used to implement the policy than the policy itself. And those saying they will give up their tickets? Lol at those fools really. Guess smoking outside and getting cheaper beer is more important to them than the hockey game so basically **** those people. 

14 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I smoke also but really don't care about the policy at all. It really doesn't bother me. What does tho is people telling me I can't smoke outside on a downtown sidewalk owned by the city. 

Regardless whatever. 

Ppl on twitter seem to have more problems with the BS reasons true north used to implement the policy than the policy itself. And those saying they will give up their tickets? Lol at those fools really. Guess smoking outside and getting cheaper beer is more important to them than the hockey game so basically **** those people. 

Not only do I believe no one is giving up their tickets over this, I believe that the people claiming they will don't actually have tickets to begin with.

I woke up today feeling guilty for even making it an issue with my Jets rep.

At the end of the day, it's sports! Supposed to be fun for pete's (catan) sake.

Messaged her and said in hindsight it was never a big deal and apologized if I made it seem so. Any fan, of any team, can choose to go or not go to games. 

Im going to use this as another motivator to try and quit finally.