Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

Just now, sweep the leg said:

I'd vote for Iso. That grumpy old fella was always entertaining. 

Where'd he go? Mike chase him out of here?

doesnt he usual take the off season off? not exactly the most entertaining time to be around here. 

Just now, tracker said:

I'm good with Lefevour. What I recall most about him was the lack of discipline where his first instinct was to run rather than give his receivers an extra second or two to get open in their patterns. And yes, for QB sneaks. 

Reminds me a lot of jonathon jennings. Cept jennings is younger and further a long, with far more hope for maturity. 

42 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Fair enough which fascinates me that the Roughies had the opportunity to invest in DD for a bit longer but chose the KG route. It's almost like he is taking the 'F you' approach to other teams but forgetting he is building an actual team that has to have some sort of logic/plan to it. Yes Chris Jones fans will tell me he's a genius and I wouldn't understand. 

I pray that Jones is planning to go the Kevin Glenn route for his starting QB.  If he does, i hope he schedules practice time to work on tackling drills with his receivers.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

doesnt he usual take the off season off? not exactly the most entertaining time to be around here. 

Reminds me a lot of jonathon jennings. Cept jennings is younger and further a long, with far more hope for maturity.

what? Lefevour doesn't nearly have the zip on the ball that Jennings does.  He throws a lot of rainbows.

4 minutes ago, johnzo said:

what? Lefevour doesn't nearly have the zip on the ball that Jennings does.  He throws a lot of rainbows.

I didnt say he is exactly like, I said he reminds me of. As in a poor mans version. In that he is an athletic, spread type offense, gun slinger, prone to forcing passes and making over aggressive decisions.  :rolleyes:

Edited by wbbfan

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

We should seriously do a poll sometime - my vote is for Bigg Jay...

Hey, I just found out that MBB has a leader board...

http://morningbigblue.com/community/topmembers/

Most of the posters I look for are cruising along at about half a like per post ... except for the mighty DoD who is crushing it with an average of more than one like per post....

12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Another QB from Danny Mac's Hammie days...  

Boltus, Brohm, Glenn, almost Burris...  surprised we never brought Porter in for a look-see

When did we almost have burris? When he came back from the cfl? Weve been pretty desperate for QBs and recycled half the back ups and fringe guys in the league I think its more that then the mac attack longing for his guys from hamilton. Did he bring up brohm? Brohm bounced around too much for me to recall where he started. 

14 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Hey, I just found out that MBB has a leader board...

http://morningbigblue.com/community/topmembers/

Most of the posters I look for are cruising along at about half a like per post ... except for the mighty DoD who is crushing it with an average of more than one like per post....

oh man I am 1200 likes behind Noeller, got to start posting more Rider jokes....

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

As if 17to85 and Noeller's like counts are artificially inflated by them just liking each other's posts.

LOL true story, I actively avoid liking his posts because it inflates his ego too much.