Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28

Mr Dee

I'm not able to be there today but I feel confident to offer this Day 2 of Rookie Camp Report: MOS and the coaching staff are still excited. There are lots of guys who are flying around, showing a ton of energy. The QBs all made some good throws and some bad ones. Some receivers are catching everything and others are suffering from the dropsies.

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

I'm not able to be there today but I feel confident to offer this Day 2 of Rookie Camp Report: MOS and the coaching staff are still excited. There are lots of guys who are flying around, showing a ton of energy. The QBs all made some good throws and some bad ones. Some receivers are catching everything and others are suffering from the dropsies.

riker.gif

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

You are exceptionally brave.

4 hours ago, bigg jay said:
I was planning on heading down Sunday for opening day of main camp but I see PlayOn has Chancellor Matheson blocked off all weekend.  Anyone know if they set up alternate parking or should I treat it like a game day (park & walk 10-15 minutes)?

Play On was happening last year, too. I had no trouble parking in the main lot beside the Bombers Store. 

Hope to see y'all on Sunday! 

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Does work ethic count as showing a ton of energy?

4 minutes ago, Nic16 said:

I was there today and I completely agree with Taiter. Apodaca will definitely be fun to watch this TC. Strong arm, mobility and shows confidence. Count me as an instant fan.

He just has CFL QB written all over him. Watching the highlight video all the boxes are checked off, accuracy could be an issue but let's hope this guy is for real!

Edited by Gotmilt

7 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

He just has CFL QB written all over him. Watching the highlight video all the boxes are checked off, accuracy could be an issue but let's hope this guy is for real!

His accuracy today was pretty dam good, especially when you take the wind into consideration. 

Those poor Rifle receivers are likely doing inventory of their fingers after that practice.

6 minutes ago, Nic16 said:

His accuracy today was pretty dam good, especially when you take the wind into consideration. 

Those poor Rifle receivers are likely doing inventory of their fingers after that practice.

Sounds Dieter Brock like.....IF he's as accurate as he has strength in his throws...we may just have another Ralph

If Apodaca is any good when the lights come on I hope we 6 game him from a nasty case of hangnailitis rather than PR him and have Jones and his greasy hands try and poach another decent prospect QB off us like he did with Bennett. I have a feeling the riders will be in dire need of putting out a QB tire fire by LDC and would certainly not like to help them

10 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

If Apodaca is any good when the lights come on I hope we 6 game him from a nasty case of hangnailitis rather than PR him and have Jones and his greasy hands try and poach another decent prospect QB off us like he did with Bennett. I have a feeling the riders will be in dire need of putting out a QB tire fire by LDC and would certainly not like to help them

How did Jones poach Bennett? :huh:

11 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Fear not, I hear the Chris Jones has Matt Leinart on speed dial if Vince Young doesn't work out.