Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28

Mr Dee

Bauming just tweeted about leggett...hopefully he recovers fast 

Leggett will be out at least a couple weeks after suffering a lower-body injury in practice on Monday. #Bombers #CFL60g  

Mike O'Shea says he is "pretty confident" that Leggett will be ready for the start of the season. #Bombers open regular season on July 1.

2 minutes ago, rex said:

Bauming just tweeted about leggett...hopefully he recovers fast 

Leggett will be out at least a couple weeks after suffering a lower-body injury in practice on Monday. #Bombers #CFL60g  

Mike O'Shea says he is "pretty confident" that Leggett will be ready for the start of the season. #Bombers open regular season on July 1.

Opens up an vet injury space for camp/pre-season... ?

6 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Ha!  I guess it didn't take my picture... It showed up when I made the post??

Anyway, all I did was remove the 'K' in 'ROCK' on the sign in the background.

I know, it's super funny when the image doesn't work and you have to explain it.  :wacko:

It's ok I just learned how upload pictures from URLs yesterday, they still don't work 9/10 times.

7 hours ago, tracker said:

Fast is nice, but if Richards can use his size, run good patterns and hang onto the ball, I will happily settle for that. Fantuz has never been a speed merchant, but he got open and hung onto the ball for a darned good career.

Image result for rick house winnipeg blue bombers

Rather use a Winnipeg example than a Hamilton/Rider guy.
Edited by kelownabomberfan

I was at training camp today for the duration.

Some thoughts and observations

All the QB's looked good today, and Apodaca comes as advertised with a very strong arm

and looks to be pretty accurate. Without real pressure at this point he looks like the real thing.

Dom Davis looked good also and had a couple of nice runs.

Last year I thought the QB's did not look so good in camp generally and Willy was the worst.

Darvin Adams had an awesome day! He displayed his speed, moves and route running. I

can't remember him dropping one pass and a coupe of catches were of the outstanding variety.

Richards looked good as well, nice to see him looking like he is healthy and ready to play. He seems

to find ways to get to the open sport, and he made one great one handed grab today.

Feoili-Gudino also looked good...#73 who is tall and big, but slower than Richards was

not listed on the roster page, so not sure who that is.

Stafford when he walks, looks injured, but when he runs his routes he looks like he does not have

a problem. Thorpe still injured. Harris looked like Harris..Flanders looked like he did last year, and

Roberson looked good as well.  Sheppard looks too slow for me, and I doubt he will make it, but

Q. Davis is a big body and looked good all day.

Medlock looks funny with his Jungle hat on. 

I thought D. Walker on defence had a rough day, had a hard time covering. On the other hand

Roc Carmichael looks like a real player...always around the ball with a good work ethic. Had

a nice interception. 

Rupert Butcher looks like he slimmed down but looks very solid as opposed to last year

when he did not look so tight...but one big man that is for sure.

I didn't pay too much more attention to the defence, as I always find that hard at practice.

IT WAS COLD!

18 minutes ago, blitzmore said:

All the QB's looked good today, and Apodaca comes as advertised with a very strong arm

and looks to be pretty accurate. Without real pressure at this point he looks like the real thing.

Last year I thought the QB's did not look so good in camp generally and Willy was the worst.

Darvin Adams had an awesome day! He displayed his speed, moves and route running. I

can't remember him dropping one pass and a coupe of catches were of the outstanding variety.

Richards looked good as well, nice to see him looking like he is healthy and ready to play. He seems

to find ways to get to the open sport, and he made one great one handed grab today.

Feoili-Gudino also looked good...#73 who is tall and big, but slower than Richards was

Stafford when he walks, looks injured, but when he runs his routes he looks like he does not have

a problem. Thorpe still injured. Harris looked like Harris..Flanders looked like he did last year, and

Roberson looked good as well.  Sheppard looks too slow for me, and I doubt he will make it, but

I thought D. Walker on defence had a rough day, had a hard time covering. On the other hand

Roc Carmichael looks like a real player...always around the ball with a good work ethic. Had

a nice interception. 

Rupert Butcher looks like he slimmed down but looks very solid as opposed to last year

I didn't pay too much more attention to the defence, as I always find that hard at practice.

IT WAS COLD!

Awesome.  Thanks for the report!

23 minutes ago, blitzmore said:

a nice interception. 

IT WAS COLD!

Rifles invite Xander Tachinski (#73)

the other rifles are probably not listed either but they are;

Brendan Naujoks (#74)

Michael Ritchott (#76)

Andrew Ricard (#77)

Edited by Taynted_Fayth