Bomber forum

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Fair question then... do you actually have a source to confirm that the concussion has nothing to do with his retirement (yes I know there is a startup company) and that he told Walters about this decision before the draft?

Or is this just your opinion that you're stating as fact... something that you completely light up other posters, myself included, for doing?

Do I have a source regarding his concussion having nothing to do with retirement? Yes.

Do I have a source that Walters knew about this before the draft? No. And that's my fault for wording it in a way that made it sound like it was more than just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The bottom line is that gbill was jealous of Mike because people liked Mike but they didn't like him as much. That's really all it came down to. Some people just can't see that they rub people the wrong way. 

One of those guys took themselves waaaaay too seriously.  Came down with a massive case of "like" envy.  Railed against everyone for not getting enough credit for !!!FIRST!!!.

And don't even get me started on gbill.

Just now, Mike said:

Do I have a source regarding his concussion having nothing to do with retirement? Yes.

Do I have a source that Walters knew about this before the draft? No. And that's my fault for wording it in a way that made it sound like it was more than just my opinion.

See, that's all I wanted.

But to be fair, GBIll just said there was speculation that the concussion ended it - basically everyone reading that thread understood that the speculation was GBill.  There was no need to hijack the thread.  And just say you have a source - everyone will believe you.

But this is the kicker... we discussed Waggoner's retirment four days earlier on MBB!!!  You only went to TEP to argue with GBill...  that's fkd up.  And something we need to work on.

Just now, Floyd said:

See, that's all I wanted.

But to be fair, GBIll just said there was speculation that the concussion ended it - basically everyone reading that thread understood that the speculation was GBill.  There was no need to hijack the thread.  And just say you have a source - everyone will believe you.

But this is the kicker... we discussed Waggoner's retirment four days earlier on MBB!!!  You only went to TEP to argue with GBill...  that's fkd up.  And something we need to work on.

You have a strange habit of thinking that if Garrett has posted in a thread (or in this case, created a thread) that I participate in, I'm speaking directly in response to him. I don't look at it as I was arguing with him. I look at it as I went and shared something I knew about the topic being discussed.

You need to get past this idea that everything I do is to spite, irritate or needle Garrett. It's something we need to work on.

Just now, SPuDS said:

wow do you misconstrue stuff.  I was making a joke at your "bettering someone"

I don't give two squirts of piss about this little bickering girlfight lol.  

I was making a joke that you show up only after Mike comments...  if I was upset I would have capitalized my letters.  And not added a gif.  Gifs make me happy.

Just now, Floyd said:

I was making a joke that you show up only after Mike comments...  if I was upset I would have capitalized my letters.  And not added a gif.  Gifs make me happy.

....but I didn't.   I posted after you commented.   unless you meant in general, in which case.. from the first page he was posting..

either you really are in full blownt trollolol mode or forgot your meds.   not sure which one is better at this point but.. yea.  you guys need counselling.

I don't go on TEP that often but when I do I do enjoy reading Mikes posts on there as they are actually logical and not based on speculation.  I have friends who are athletes.. pro hockey players even a couple not quite pro football players. And the one thing they have all told me as it relates to fan forums and twitter and things of this nature Is that they are fine with being criticized.. they are fine being crapped all over but the thing that bothers them the most outside of ppl talking about their families is when ppl speculate about injuries. I don't think ppl should do that.. I guess reality as fans we are on a need to know basis right but in reality they Really don't owe us any sort of explanation at all.  It's their life. It's their career. 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

You have a strange habit of thinking that if Garrett has posted in a thread (or in this case, created a thread) that I participate in, I'm speaking directly in response to him. I don't look at it as I was arguing with him. I look at it as I went and shared something I knew about the topic being discussed.

You need to get past this idea that everything I do is to spite, irritate or needle Garrett. It's something we need to work on.

Maybe you're right.  I'll look into this, maybe I'm creating a mountain out of a mole hill.  Have a good weekend, Mike.

I just want us to all get along.  I feel like progress has been made.  Now repeat after me 'TBurgess is not an intrinsically negative person'.

rCNlJu.gif

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Maybe you're right.  I'll look into this, maybe I'm creating a mountain out of a mole hill.  Have a good weekend, Mike.

I just want us to all get along.  I feel like progress has been made.  Now repeat after me 'TBurgess is not an intrinsically negative person'.

rCNlJu.gif

DON'T LEAVE!!! I have an hour of work left. What am I supposed to do???? This has been to much fun to read.

This thread has gone completely off the rails. Lets get back on topic please. There are many New Members who haven't paid their $12 subscription fee to my Bitcoin Wallet. Again, please PM me for details and I'll get you sorted out. Don't PM any other staff members, as this will incur and addition $2 processing fee. In fact, don't even mention it to them.

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Ah, I should have specified that I wasn't singling you out about the MBB meet up...  didn't realize that you thought I was just talking about you.  Sorry.

I feel our run-ins have helped make you a better person over the years.  This makes me happy inside.  You still have some challenges but we're a long way from the old Mike.  Kudos.

But seriously, if you're worried about mods and volunteers, why are you still engaging GBill on TEP... ?  I mean take a quick look at that Garrett Waggoner thread... both you an GBill are just talking ****...  both claiming inside info with nothing to back it up.

You start an argument - get it all twisted - and then someone else shows up and jumps on GBill or whoever and says why are you arguing about this...  I'm just trying to help you move beyond this.

Stellar gaslighting.