Bomber forum

I know lots of you regular members here still post and visit at the other site...I haven't been able to reach it since Friday...did I miss something or do i just have an issue (tried a few different connection types and nothing but error message)

Thanks

26 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

I know lots of you regular members here still post and visit at the other site...I haven't been able to reach it since Friday...did I miss something or do i just have an issue (tried a few different connection types and nothing but error message)

Thanks

It's down for me. Can't tell you any more than that.

yeah that place was a giant pile of crap to look at....was like a Geocities site from 1998 or something. Way harder to navigate than need be. This place is so much more modern and user friendly. Good for them on FINALLY upgrading (hopefully....)

I noticed it was down on Friday morning and it's been down since whenever I've attempted to access it. I e-mailed Mod Admin and he only confirmed they're doing everything in their power to get it up and running. Maybe a good time for upgrades to the site...?

13 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

In the meantime, Aards' store sales will be at an all time high.

LOL :lol:

Someone should deliver the poor guy a hot chocolate.

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

In the meantime, Aards' store sales will be at an all time high.

1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

One can only hope that sales are so good that he just can't find the time to post anymore.

54 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I noticed it was down on Friday morning and it's been down since whenever I've attempted to access it. I e-mailed Mod Admin and he only confirmed they're doing everything in their power to get it up and running. Maybe a good time for upgrades to the site...?

LOL :lol:

Someone should deliver the poor guy a hot chocolate.

Well, sales are at all time highs, yes...  and we are installing 30' of commercial freezers, which meant tearing the store apart to get them in the door and placed.  So it has been very hectic, and I really haven't had time, so the main site being down hasn't bothered me much.  But with the news of Waggoner, the new signings, I got a little bit of the fever...  so I came here to see what was going on, and what the response was. 

With the weather where it is, I'm drinking Gatorade for the summer...  so, please, no Hot Chocolate.