Around the League - Training Camp Discussion

4 hours ago, BigBlue said:

The gossip in the Stampeders camp right now is that they think the Bombers are the team to beat this year .... the number two rank in the CFL

... and the Riders will be the laughingstocks, the clear favourites to to mock ... like usual ;) 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

So let me get this straight... Ripper says LeFevour is proven to be bad.  However on only a few weeks notice he managed 330 yards and four TDs against us.

Ripper also says Nichols only looked good because of our awesome defense and essentially  Nichols only put up numbers because of the D.

I love Rider logic....

Meanwhile, in the rectangle province:

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

11 hours ago, Ripper said:

Do you honestly think we don't know what we have in Glenn? The question is can we win games with him at qb. We can and will. Kevin Glenn is not anyone's first choice including ours. He signed the contract that DD wouldn't, to be the starter and move to backup later on, which he will do

The way many Rider fans are talking? No I dont think they know anymore. They have bought into Jones so strongly and blindly

18 hours ago, Brandon said:

So let me get this straight... Ripper says LeFevour is proven to be bad.  However on only a few weeks notice he managed 330 yards and four TDs against us.

Ripper also says Nichols only looked good because of our awesome defense and essentially  Nichols only put up numbers because of the D.

I love Rider logic....

If you want to argue my posts. Please argue them on what I have actually said. I never said Nichols only looked good because of the defense. I said he gets too much credit. There is a difference there. As far as Lefevour, the guy is brutal. to say otherwise is total blind blue goggles talking. Been with 4 or 5 teams, has thrown more picks than td's in his career. Noodle arm, all he does is run around.  You guys got something good going with Nichols and Davis, but please don't defend signing Levefour because that is over the top IMO

21 minutes ago, Ripper said:

If you want to argue my posts. Please argue them on what I have actually said. I never said Nichols only looked good because of the defense. I said he gets too much credit. There is a difference there. As far as Lefevour, the guy is brutal. to say otherwise is total blind blue goggles talking. Been with 4 or 5 teams, has thrown more picks than td's in his career. Noodle arm, all he does is run around.  You guys got something good going with Nichols and Davis, but please don't defend signing Levefour because that is over the top IMO

Yeah it's true, our possible #3 QB has been with 4 teams.  How many has your starter been with?

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Yeah it's true, our possible #3 QB has been with 4 teams.  How many has your starter been with?

6 or 7 at least. Not a big Glenn fan myself but 48k passing yards says he can at least play in the league

I almost wanted to give this its own thread...................

"Receiver Tori Gurley happy to be with Redblacks after 2016 'mistake' with Bombers"

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/local-sports/redblacks-snapshots-8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CflOttawaCitizen+(Feedrinse+Authors-Ottawa+Citizen)

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

"Receiver Tori Gurley happy to be with Redblacks after 2016 'mistake' with Bombers"

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/local-sports/redblacks-snapshots-8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CflOttawaCitizen+(Feedrinse+Authors-Ottawa+Citizen)

woooow..

mistake huh.  guess we see that charm that got him moved from toronto in the first place.

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

And here I was about to go buy a retro 2016 Gurley bomber jersey. now I just wanna go up to him and... 

Related image

As I demand satisfaction

9 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

woooow..

mistake huh.  guess we see that charm that got him moved from toronto in the first place.

I don't really see the big deal. What he said doesn't seem to be untrue. If we sold him on the role he claims we did (which would make sense, since that's what he excels at) then we certainly didn't follow through on our end.