Cheveldayoff willing to move first round pick

12 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He is and somebody will massively overpay him. Hope it's not the Jets. He's not good. Just cuz ppl heard his name a few times doesn't mean he's good.  

I think he was making about the right amount of money this year.  I don't think he's a terrible defenceman, he's a decent 3rd-pairing and fringe 2nd-pairing guy.  3M/year is as high as I would go but I don't think we would get him for that so.... pass.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

He is and somebody will massively overpay him. Hope it's not the Jets. He's not good. Just cuz ppl heard his name a few times doesn't mean he's good.  

I hope Cheveldayoff learned his lesson on fringe blue liners after picking Strait last year. **shudder**

• 2 weeks later...

This topic here... Anyone actually watch the interview? Cuz i did and i really didnt hear Chevy say hes willing to move the pick. Its just something ive noticed now for a while but didnt comment. Chevy never said hes willing to move the pick. Lebrun kind of misunderstood

On 2017-06-02 at 9:17 AM, Atomic said:

I think he was making about the right amount of money this year.  I don't think he's a terrible defenceman, he's a decent 3rd-pairing and fringe 2nd-pairing guy.  3M/year is as high as I would go but I don't think we would get him for that so.... pass.

He's definitely not terrible. I was higher on him before the playoffs. He looked slow. He also missed a few games though, so he was probably playing through something.

I agree somebody is going to give him too much money.

Edited by sweep the leg