TSN CFL Fantasy Football

Would you participate in an MBB CFL Pool This Year?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in an MBB CFL Pool This Year?

• Yes - TSN - CFL - Fantasy
    • Yes - Some Other Pool
    • No Interest

Added a poll to this thread.  I'm sure there will be a group of people who do the Fantaseh pool, but that is limited in number of entrants.

So thought I'd check how much interest there is in the TSN pool.

One of my issues with the TSN pool as I understand it, is it is a salary / cap based pool, but they allow you to increase your cap for the number of people you refer into it.  That just seems dumb to me.  I don't want to have to hustle to find people to sign up or make a bunch of fake email accounts to be on a level playing field.

If I have this wrong or you know of other options, let me know.

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Now I was reading somewhere that they weren't totally sure if they'd be doing that this year, dunno if that's true or not or what the status is but by god I hope they get something. 

I'll do some diggin'.....

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'm checking fantaseh every morning waiting for an update. Last year I believe it was the 2ND week of June that the site updated to 2016 rosters. Probably just a mountain of data entry being done.

Apparently they're really not sure they want to do it this year. Too time consuming and no money in it, so not sure it's worth their time. 

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Apparently they're really not sure they want to do it this year. Too time consuming and no money in it, so not sure it's worth their time. 

I'm sure this is true but I feel like I've heard that for the past couple years and then BOOM one morning it's good to go. Fingers crossed.