Edmonton at Winnipeg June 15

Mr Dee

Onside - being down 17-3 on your own home field is never good. Coming back to tie the game is great, and what I do want to see.

Offside - 34 penalties in the game? C’mon refs. Nobody wants to see marginal calls.

Onside - the Quarterbacks play. I can't remember when we've shown more than 1 QB having a decent game…never mind 3

Offside - letting the Eskimos back in the game - even with help from the refs.

Onside - 489 yards offence

Offside - allowing 455 yards offence

Onside - 17 rushing attempts…for 134 yards and 3 TDs. A 7.9 average

Offside - allowing 150 yards and 3 TDs. A 5.8 average

Onside - Passing efficiency 130.06% whoa. 80% 28/35 and 355 yards

Onside - we out punted them, we out kick-offed them?

Onside - we seemed to be excellent on Special Teams..

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah our O-line looks good, and for the next little while too...Makes even more sense to try and get some assets for Neufeld...we really don't need him and I would have no issue putting 80% of his salary into Behar if we could land him

I support this concept 110% I think we don't need Neufie anymore for depth and some squad could use him much more so then we could.

53 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Onside - being down 17-3 on your own home field is never good. Coming back to tie the game is great, and what I do want to see.

Offside - 34 penalties in the game? C’mon refs. Nobody wants to see marginal calls.

Onside - the Quarterbacks play. I can't remember when we've shown more than 1 QB having a decent game…never mind 3

Offside - letting the Eskimos back in the game - even with help from the refs.

Onside - 489 yards offence

Offside - allowing 455 yards offence

Onside - 17 rushing attempts…for 134 yards and 3 TDs. A 7.9 average

Offside - allowing 150 yards and 3 TDs. A 5.8 average

Onside - Passing efficiency 130.06% whoa. 80% 28/35 and 355 yards

Onside - we out punted them, we out kick-offed them?

Onside - we seemed to be excellent on Special Teams..

Where is a good site  to find the statistical breakdown?

39 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

if he flames out in green bay/NFL in general..

definitely not in the pipeline at this point per say.. but could be

Well, he's still developing (with another team) while remaining property of the Bombers. So, he's technically in the pipeline.

In any case, it's nice to see the O-line becoming a strength of this team, rather than a massive liability.

Was listening to John Hodge interview on 1290 this afternoon on way home. Hodge opined that the Bomber O-line was probably the best in the league, that Poop Johnson way outplayed Okapalaugo (making Okapalaugo expendable?)  and that Hurl did poorly at MLB with Knox only marginally better if at all. He also had concerns about the Bombers defence in general.

2 hours ago, tracker said:

Was listening to John Hodge interview on 1290 this afternoon on way home. Hodge opined that the Bomber O-line was probably the best in the league, that Poop Johnson way outplayed Okapalaugo (making Okapalaugo expendable?)  and that Hurl did poorly at MLB with Knox only marginally better if at all. He also had concerns about the Bombers defence in general.

LOL. Just really shows what he knows. 

Johnson and Okpalaugo play different position. One is a DT and the other a DE. 

Unless of course, he means (Jeff) Jackson  Jackson Jeffcoat

Edited by M.O.A.B.

2 hours ago, tracker said:

Sad that 1290 can't do better.  The guy has no more credibility than a random poster on this forum.  No access, no sources, not an expert in any sense.

I strongly dislike Hodge and find that he comes up with a narrative and will skew is observations to match it. He also seems like he is trying very hard to appear objective which leads him to be overly negative about trivial things like preseason performance. Like judging the number one offence by their performance through two drives against the Esks backups.