First round of final cuts

Jpan85

1 hour ago, Nash00 said:

I thought Liggins might make it onto the PR but with Washington having a decent showing last night and the perceived love for Lankford there is only so much room for import WR's on the PR.

Wild card was potentially cutting Kenny Stafford, I haven't really heard his name much in camp but I assume after cutting Liggins (and a few more last week) that his job seems to be safe for now.

As for Stafford agreed he hasn't done much however he is a 4 year CFL vet with a Grey Cup is fairly young at 27 and also a connection to Nichols so assuming he isn't being paid that much I think the Bombers will keep him. 

4 hours ago, Judd said:

How could temple be any worse than hurl.

Time to face it - we're really gonna be in trouble on MLB this year.

100% passport. Plus hurl is good on teams. And NI thats good on teams can have a job as long as they have a pulse. 

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

if that's the reason & it probably is, if our defense fails then that's on the entire organization. Not the player.

Pretty much. The amount of talent we have gone through in the front 7 is crazy. If this group fails its 100% on the system. And the coaching staff / management for sticking soo long with that bend but dont break junk. (the football equivalent of a knuckle ball/eephus pitcher.)