First round of final cuts

Jpan85

7 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Let's see if Tracker and Mr. Dee can restrain themselves from stating the obvious on this one.

No complaint on Liggins. He showed some promise but no consistency, and we appear to be good at Import receiver positions.

I'm hoping that the plan is to choose one of Williams and Liggins to keep...and are going Williams...otherwise myself included am a bit frustrated and  annoyed...but of the two if I had to choose I would have went with Williams

Just now, Booch said:

I'm hoping that the plan is to choose one of Williams and Liggins to keep...and are going Williams...otherwise myself included am a bit frustrated and  annoyed...but of the two if I had to choose I would have went with Williams

I hope so.

if not...I am not sure what the heck they are seeing or looking for...It's about time we kept and invested in a receiver to groom to become our version of Manny Arce..if not for anything but to give our group of pass catchers a different body type...cause it seems too that Sheppard has a hard time staying healthy so I don't see him as a long term answer

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Washington is still in the mix as well.

I thought Liggins might make it onto the PR but with Washington having a decent showing last night and the perceived love for Lankford there is only so much room for import WR's on the PR.

Wild card was potentially cutting Kenny Stafford, I haven't really heard his name much in camp but I assume after cutting Liggins (and a few more last week) that his job seems to be safe for now.