Second Round Final Cuts

Noeller

I think initially it will be at expense of Flanders on the 44...He will make the 46 and be rewarded with a game cheque but we will see the benefits of the defensive rotation first and if it pays dividends.

Because really history showed that when we did roster Flanders it was more or less a waste as he received next to know touches, whereas the defensive rotation would get significant.

Time will tell I guess how we manage the roster

16 hours ago, Gotmilt said:

Its mostly about eligibility.

thanks for that and yea it makes it easier for the refs to verify who is legal or not to be involved in the play I believe.  

Edited by SPuDS

5 hours ago, voodoochylde said:

He also makes a "decent enough" depth guy .. he's not someone I'd want starting on my team (if at all possible) but to step in a pinch, able to play multiple spots on the line?  He's valuable enough.  For us, we are developing a solid pool of young players and Neufeld is a guy we can likely afford to part with.

I actually like Neufeld as a game day 6th man... mostly due to his versatility and experience... also as the 6th man, he's unlikely to play enough to get hurt...

but on the bombers... if we can get something in return, he would be a nice trade asset...