How does our week 2 roster shape up?

Mike

QB: NICHOLS, Davis, LeFevour

RB: HARRIS*, Normand, Miller 

REC: ADAMS, DRESSLER, DENMARK, WASHINGTON, FEOLI-GUDINO*, Lankford**, Yachison, Blaszko

OL: BRYANT, BOND, GOOSSEN*, CHUNGH*, HARDRICK, Couture

DL: WESTERMAN*, NEVIS, THOMAS*, OKPALAUGO, Corney, Ekakitie, Jeffcoat** 

LB: WILD, HURL*, CARMICHAEL, Knox**, Briggs, Gauthier, Rush, Renaud

DB: RANDLE, HEATH, LOFFLER*, FOGG, ALEXANDER, Walker**, Jones

ST: Medlock**, Rempel  (KR: Lankford / PR: Fogg)

2-MAN : Flanders, C.Johnson

IR: Richards, LEGGETT, B.JOHNSON, Coates, Miles

PR: Spooner, Conteh, M-Briere, Foketi, Thorpe, Scott, Santos-Knox, Porter 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

QB: NICHOLS, Davis, LeFevour

RB: HARRIS*, Normand, Miller 

REC: ADAMS, DRESSLER, DENMARK, WASHINGTON, FEOLI-GUDINO*, Lankford**, Yachison, Blaszko

OL: BRYANT, BOND, GOOSSEN*, CHUNGH*, HARDRICK, Couture

DL: WESTERMAN*, NEVIS, THOMAS*, OKPALAUGO, Corney, Ekakitie, Jeffcoat** 

LB: WILD, HURL*, CARMICHAEL, Knox**, Briggs, Gauthier, Rush, Renaud

DB: RANDLE, HEATH, LOFFLER*, FOGG, ALEXANDER, Walker**, Jones

ST: Medlock**, Rempel  (KR: Lankford / PR: Fogg)

2-MAN : Flanders, C.Johnson

IR: Richards, LEGGETT, B.JOHNSON, Coates, Miles

PR: Spooner, Conteh, M-Briere, Foketi, Thorpe, Scott, Santos-Knox, Porter 

I agree with the exceptions that I think C. Johnson will play over Jeffcoast

and Spooner may have to dress if Couture can't play he was one of the walking wounded at yesterdays practice.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Neufeld would step in if Couture wasn't able to go

Yes agreed I didn't see him in the list above so I forgot about him he isn't on the PR or listed on the 46 above so he would have to be on the 1 Game INJ if Couture plays otherwise if Couture can't go it will be Neufeld Unless he truly is INJ in the practice which is very possible with Neufeld.

I went to practice for a bit yesterday and was very impressed with L. Washington he looks like he could be the Bombers best deep threat they have had since Chris Matthews, my only concern with him at this point would be his weight it sounds like the Bombers might have listed him a few pounds heavier than his actual weight based on his comments in his interview yesterday. Washington looks like he played in all of his games at Missouri so he must be fairly durable and he was the 25 ranked WR in the 2014 draft class. 

Washingtons time of 4.43 is impressive most players in the CFL don't get to go to the NFL Combine so we have to go by their pro days and pro day times are about .05 faster than the NFL Combine so his adjusted pro day time would be about 4.38 and the is extremely fast for a player 6'3" ( Update Washington ran a 4.43 at his pro day still fast but not sub 4.4 )

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=97276&draftyear=2014&genpos=wr

Roc Carmicheal ran a 4.76 at the NFL combine and a 4.41 at Clemson's Pro day Carmicheals actual time is probably somewhere in between, the point being is Washington should be one of the fastest player on the Bomber and possibly in the league. 

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=64750&draftyear=2011&genpos=CB

Edited by BBFan

31 minutes ago, BBFan said:

Roc Carmicheal ran a 4.76 at the NFL combine and a 4.41 at Clemson's Pro day Carmicheals actual time is probably somewhere in between, the point being is Washington should be one of the fastest player on the Bomber and possibly in the league.

I believe it just based on the 60 yard toss he caught from Davis.  I was sure Davis had overthrown him but he covered a lot of ground & made a nice grab.

10 hours ago, BBFan said:

Any idea who #19 is at the Bomber practice today Blaszko is #88 and #19 was beside him however we don't have a 19 on the roster.

I was going to say that Blazko looks like Jade Etienne with those tooth-pick legs but then I also see he is even wearing Etienne's old number.  I wonder if his mom is hot?  

Tait mentioned this morning that they brought in a few WR's (Blaszko for one) to potentially round out the PR. Hopefully they can keep digging and turn over a diamond in the rough. I would much rather they use the PR for players like that as opposed to bringing in a retread.

35 minutes ago, Nash00 said:

Tait mentioned this morning that they brought in a few WR's (Blaszko for one) to potentially round out the PR. Hopefully they can keep digging and turn over a diamond in the rough. I would much rather they use the PR for players like that as opposed to bringing in a retread.

I'd rather they hold on to one of the young receivers that they ran through T.C. (ie. Williams) rather than bringing in a new name and starting from scratch.

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I thought I read that the Als released Devon Bailey but I can't find mention of that anywhere on the Als site.

Yes, It's listed on the CFL transactions page that Montreal released Bailey. He fits the profile, but his number was 81...

Could #19 be the return of Aaron Kelly? ...- not serious ;)

13 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I'd rather they hold on to one of the young receivers that they ran through T.C. (ie. Williams) rather than bringing in a new name and starting from scratch.

It depends on what they saw from them in camp, if they know that the guy isn't going to work out (or even accept a PR spot) then might as well move on.

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

I believe it just based on the 60 yard toss he caught from Davis.  I was sure Davis had overthrown him but he covered a lot of ground & made a nice grab.

Completely agree... I remember watching that throw thinking there's no way he'll catch up to it...