How does our week 2 roster shape up?

Mike

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's literally one of the more interesting discussions we've had on this board in the past little while, but if you don't like hearing about the processes of a front office from a guy like Booch who would most certainly know ... to each their own.

I mean if Booch would be so kind as to elaborate, I could regain interest.

(no idea who this poster is.)

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's literally one of the more interesting discussions we've had on this board in the past little while, but if you don't like hearing about the processes of a front office from a guy like Booch who would most certainly know ... to each their own.

Anytime Booch drops some knowledge about the inner workings of football, I pay closer attention....fascinated by the business end of things, and as someone who's "been through the fire", he's got a lot to say.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Anytime Booch drops some knowledge about the inner workings of football, I pay closer attention....fascinated by the business end of things, and as someone who's "been through the fire", he's got a lot to say.

I mean now that i've reread some of the posts knowing this guy is an insider i have regained some form of interest.

continue.

Been kicking around the boards since original OB days

Played both U.S and Canadian ball...NCAA and went to 3 camps but 8 surgeries on my right knee two of which were reconstructions, and 2 on my left didn't allow me to pass any physicals anymore to the point were i was un-insurable so I decided to join the real world

Used to train with Quincy Williams, James West, Ty Jones and Davis Bovell, and was involved with player development, training and conditioning in San Jose, Oakland and San Fran area.

Worked at regional combines and Pro Days at San Jose State, Sacramento State and a smaller junior college (Diablo Valley)

Thus a bit of insider knowledge about Charlie Roberts and Taman's keen eye and not wanting to bring him here and saying he would never make it due to his size, small hands and no speed...He was recruited basically by Ryland Wickman insistence of him  being brought in to camp.

That's Booch in a nutshell

Edited by Booch

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

If I remember correctly you're also a redhead.

How you recall that?? hahaha

Its kind of auburn/brown...beautiful 

Been known to be in a mowhawk...shaved or 80's hair metal in style too

7 minutes ago, Mark F said:

As I recall, this guy was a ferocious hitter.

Is my memory serving me well?

David Bovell...I spelled it wrong...and yeah...that be the guy

Hey could really stick it...funny thing..Stick was a nickname  J. Bolden went by...picked that up early in his career down south