Mike

the way I'd see our starting Week 2 roster would be as such

Alexander   Johnson  Loffler  Heath  Randle

Wild              Hurl          Leggett

Okpalaugo   Johnson    Nevis    Westerman

Bryant    Bond     Goosen   Chungh   Hardrick

Adams                  Nichols     Denmark         JFG

Dressler        Harris        Washington

I included Leggett because he`s apparently starting to get back at it now (slowly) but in 2 weeks time should be good to go imo

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

See Baumings tweet some new faces there today.

i know he says there;s new faces,  but no indication as to who. Even looking at the depth chart he (Bauming) tweeted 20 hours ago, there is no #82 among the starters, back ups, PR players and draft class.  I was gonna say the return of terrence edwards...but he's white lol

20 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

i know he says there;s new faces,  but no indication as to who. Even looking at the depth chart he (Bauming) tweeted 20 hours ago, there is no #82 among the starters, back ups, PR players and draft class.  I was gonna say the return of terrence edwards...but he's white lol

It's Blaszko, I'm guessing? Or did a junior guy stick around?

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Just read your comments in around the league discussion,  and I see he was #89 in BC so needed to change numbers. Gotta be honest other then the name, I don't remember this kid doing anything for the lions

Sorry, worth noting that it's just a guess. Looks tall enough to be him for sure though.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Looks like in addition to Blaszko, we added another (unnamed) receiver today as there was a #19 working with the offense. Looks like he's close in height to Blaszko, so 6'3"/6'4"ish.

Somehow our media is at practice watching Blaszko play and still get scooped by Farhan Lalji and Penton who is not even employed.  #19?  Maybe we can ask Herb Zurkowsky in Montreal to identify him.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Somehow our media is at practice watching Blaszko play and still get scooped by Farhan Lalji and Penton who is not even employed.  #19?  Maybe we can ask Herb Zurkowsky in Montreal to identify him.

I mean, I'm not sure how you don't work to get that information. Our media just doesn't care, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Atomic said:

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I mean, I'm not sure how you don't work to get that information. Our media just doesn't care, I guess.

Hard to see him at 6'4". Sort of blends in.

This group of "journalists" has been watching the Bombers for a month now. If something in my fridge is in a different spot, I know. How do you miss a new player on a cut down roster, with a bunch of players resting??

I'm just gonna play devil's advocate:

Who says they missed it? Maybe they just didn't want to post it on Twitter, for whatever reason? Now, I get that it's the "thing" now, to get the scoop on Twitter faster than everyone else, but I wonder if there's a way to not give info away for free, yet still be "current" by using the Tweeters....

Just now, Noeller said:

I'm just gonna play devil's advocate:

Who says they missed it? Maybe they just didn't want to post it on Twitter, for whatever reason? Now, I get that it's the "thing" now, to get the scoop on Twitter faster than everyone else, but I wonder if there's a way to not give info away for free, yet still be "current" by using the Tweeters....

I'd be surprised, but I suppose it's possible.