Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

Just now, Goalie said:

Id take AJ Jefferson instead. 

me too if we were scrap heaping..  I honestly don't think we need another DB unless Johnson is out long long term and we suffer another injury..

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

http://3downnation.com/2017/07/18/riders-close-practice-accuse-ticats-spying/

I imagine Jones walks around all day muttering that people are out to get him.

I'd imagine chris jones pressers look a little like this;

Image result for chris jones wearing a tin foil hat

While it's comical he would close practice because of 1 ST play in a game they won no less, I feel a little bad for the fans that miss out due to this obvious paranoia

Closing practice is no big deal, it's perfectly within the rules to do it, every teams does.... but what I find funny is Chris Jones is so arrogant he thinks that he devised a ST play so brilliant that there's no way any other team could possibly recognize it... "they figured out what we're doing, therefore there must be someone spying!!"

His record as a HC in Sask indicates he hasn't been fooling too many people over the last two years... other than the Sask fans...

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Closing practice is no big deal, it's perfectly within the rules to do it, every teams does.... but what I find funny is Chris Jones is so arrogant he thinks that he devised a ST play so brilliant that there's no way any other team could possibly recognize it... "they figured out what we're doing, therefore there must be someone spying!!"

His record as a HC in Sask indicates he hasn't been fooling too many people over the last two years... other than the Sask fans...

its unbelievable how much of a pompous ass he is. I mean we've see the like here but hes almost getting to next level stuff.. like, winning the douchebag of the universe award type stuff.

7 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Well he better be sure to win with some class!

giphy-3.gif

lol.  great call.  wouldn't want him to pull a dickenson or anything. (this made me laugh so hard.. one of the more respected and respectful coaches.. told to win with class.. lmfao.. by this arrogant turd no less)

28 minutes ago, Noeller said:

#Ticats Kent Austin on #Riders allegations had inside info from practice. “Oh Chris.... that’s absurd.” #CFL

Absurd.

Such an apropos word choice for that guy.

Yes Chris, most Coaches believe the only way to beat the Riders is by spying on practices...

When I thought about his statement, I came upon the belief that this is yet another deflection by Chris Jones. 

As in "Look at what my right hand is doing" and not look at what I'm doing...

?Prying eyes, they're watching you, they see your every move...?

Edited by Mr Dee

3 hours ago, bearpants said:

You can fool all of the people some of the time...