Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

11 hours ago, Ripper said:

Austin brought him in so it was his poor decision in the first place. Kent is done this year, I don't see how he can still have a job after the mess he has going there. Cats are getting worse every year he is there.  Not sure what Kent can do for a encore to top this year

They are not even competitive... as much as I like mocking the Riders they at least put up a fight.  

The only way Austin survives is if they air-lift some o-line guys immediately and somehow bring in a whole crap load of talent on the D....  

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

so it was Wally that MF'er. I'm glad he settled for andrew Jones

Buono's a ****, ask Andrew Harris. Actually Harris is too professional to say anything bad about his old coach but Buono didn't treat Andrew very well in BC. Wally says it was business but I think it was personal. He doesn't treat a lot of players very well. That's one reason I HATE HATE HATE losing to B.C. and I am sure Harris hates it as much as I do. I pray Andrew gets the chance to break Wally's heart in a playoff game the same way Wally has broken the hearts of so many players over the years.

On 13/08/2017 at 1:12 AM, J5V said:

Buono's a ****, ask Andrew Harris. Actually Harris is too professional to say anything bad about his old coach but Buono didn't treat Andrew very well in BC. Wally says it was business but I think it was personal. He doesn't treat a lot of players very well. That's one reason I HATE HATE HATE losing to B.C. and I am sure Harris hates it as much as I do. I pray Andrew gets the chance to break Wally's heart in a playoff game the same way Wally has broken the hearts of so many players over the years.

Did Wally just leave Harris on the side of the road? Harris seems like he has a lot game left. In fact I can't remember a game where I have thought that guy is just about done.  He seems to be a good sideline guy too. 

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

Curious to know what all the "Bridge is the future at QB" Sask fans think of this trade...

If Jones said that Adams is now the future I am sure the majority would say "yes Jim, I mean yes Chris. Your defensive genius is only matched by your ability to find the hidden gems."

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

Did Wally just leave Harris on the side of the road? Harris seems like he has a lot game left. In fact I can't remember a game where I have thought that guy is just about done.  He seems to be a good sideline guy too. 

Wally is notorious for moving guys before their best before date..  He doesn't like to leave things to the last minute I suppose.. only BC fans have been saying hes done.

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

FWIW: Story I heard was that Wally made an offer to Harris during the season that Harris turned down. We matched that offer in the off season and Harris came back home to play.

4 hours ago, Booch said:

guess that will crush their Franklin fantasies

How does this trade affect the Riders going after Franklin?  Adams has another year remaining on his first contract and Glenn is a FA after this season.  Riders have more SMS room, because of their lack of big QB contract, to pursue Franklin in this offseason.