Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

16 hours ago, blueandgoldguy said:

Gawd Drew Willy sucks.  Smart move Kavis - moving Vernon Adams, a unknown commodity, who still has a chance to develop into something resembling a decent qb and keep  a proven, washed-up, indecisive and immobile Drew Willy.

Adams was a remnant from the previous regime. They wanted draft picks and are high on their own QB recruits. 

6 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Must be bigger injury probs along the Eskimo D line than they are letting on. Worth a shot, but a 2nd round pick seems a bit steep for an aging vet who's definitely on the downside of a career.

I agree. A second is too much to give up for a guy who won't even play next year.  Hunt injury must be worse than they are letting on

Next man up just not cutting it anymore for Esks. Down to 8 players on practice roster. A move like this was made so that there might still be a cup shot. Without it their season might just go into the toilet. A second round pick is a crap shoot at times - see A Richards. Wouldn't be surprised to see them make a move for an established receiver if they don't start to get some bodies back shortly.

Just now, Stickem said:

See the Esks. are preying on the wounded Cats...Chick still has game but sees a dead-end in Ham...I wonder if Ted Laurent might be available....Luv. to make a play for that guy but alas I don't think Austin is that nutz........or is he???

I don't think Laurent is good enough to displace any of our Canucks and definitely not worth what we'd have to pay for him.

That injury last night to Owusu-Ansah...    #Argos have moved Plummber to WILL, Ball to SAM, Vaughn to Safety, Black to Field Corner, Murray to boundary corner. #CFLFantasy #DFS #Argos

?‍?Now that's a disruption...

Positive sign at today's walkthrough-style #Bombers practice; DB Brandon Alexander has shed the knee brace and is getting some work on D.

?‍?Wally wore it. Dickenson wore it. O'Shea wore it. Trestman wore it. Chapdelaine wore it. These two guys wore them.

IMG_0635.jpg

This guy didn't…

IMG_0636.jpg

What's up with that?