Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

Interesting if this is true (Edit: he has been removed from their teams roster). They trade away Adams, and if they cut Harris are left with what? Durant Willy and Shiltz(?) and they seemed to have signed Xavier Fulton. Looks like Reed is putting on a clinic for how not to run a team and save your season

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

6 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Interesting if this is true (Edit: he has been removed from their teams roster). They trade away Adams, and if they cut Harris are left with what? Durant Willy and Shiltz(?) and they seemed to have signed Xavier Fulton. Looks like Reed is putting on a clinic for how not to run a team and save your season

He hired Joe Mack...  nothing more to say

7 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I didn't notice the Fulton one.  Fulton WAS a sold tackle but he is done.  They are apparently really liking the QB on the PR (Pickens or whatever), but they said the same thing with Harris.  The kiss of death seems to be if Kavis Reed talks a guy up over there.

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Anybody else not get what the Als are doing with their QBs? Specifically dealing Vernon Adams. Does Consequences Reed think Willy is the answer? Does he have a deal with Franklin already?

Fwiw, Jonathan Crompton really taking them to task on Twitter. Claims he's the only QB to win for them in years and by getting rid of him, they're getting exactly what they deserve... 

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Fwiw, Jonathan Crompton really taking them to task on Twitter. Claims he's the only QB to win for them in years and by getting rid of him, they're getting exactly what they deserve... 

Wow, someone's bitter. I mean, when no other team bothered to bring you in for a look, what does that say?

On 9/10/2017 at 9:42 AM, rebusrankin said:

Anybody else not get what the Als are doing with their QBs? Specifically dealing Vernon Adams. Does Consequences Reed think Willy is the answer? Does he have a deal with Franklin already?

I think Adams forced their hand, rumour has it he has been disgruntled ever since they signed Durant and being relegated to #3 probably put him over the edge.  Why they picked up Willy remains a mystery.

23 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Wow, someone's bitter. I mean, when no other team bothered to bring you in for a look, what does that say?

He may be, but he does have a bit of a point.  The funny thing is I was just thinking of Crompton the other day and thinking how much worse the Als got after he left.  And yes, I almost forgot that Reed on top of his other little antics had brought Joe Mack in.  I'll tell ya, at least for as bad as things are in Hamilton, at least Austin is no longer embarrassing them on the sideline.  Right now this circus has gone full tilt and Jim Popp just has to be laughing at the Wetenhalls.