Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

2 hours ago, ALuCsRED said:

Crompton is still out there.  Mtl should sign him.

He's so jaded and angry I doubt he'd take it.   They really have no answers at QB,  it's unfortunate that they don't have Adams anymore... someone who they could of groomed and gave valuable play time to.  

5 hours ago, IC Khari said:

So ... who starts for the Redblacks at QB on Friday night?

Well, they'll likely play it pretty close to the chest, we'll probably know if Tate is playing if he travels with the team to Winnipeg. For others that are curious, heading into the game today, their depth chart at QB was:

1. Drew Tate

2. Ryan Lindley

3. Danny Collins

The obvious guess would be Lindley if Tate can't go. I doubt they'd airlift in someone if Tate's injury is only temporary (day-to-day), especially on a short week.

Just now, Eternal optimist said:

Well, they'll likely play it pretty close to the chest, we'll probably know if Tate is playing if he travels with the team to Winnipeg. For others that are curious, heading into the game today, their depth chart at QB was:

1. Drew Tate

2. Ryan Lindley

3. Danny Collins

The obvious guess would be Lindley if Tate can't go. I doubt they'd airlift in someone if Tate's injury is only temporary (day-to-day), especially on a short week.

I thought that Lindley didn't look all that worse than either Tate, Durant or Willy.  There has to be something wrong with Durant- mentally or physically. I have never seen him look that bad as he has in the last three games- he is making bad reads or his throwing arm is screwed up, because his passes were nothing short of terrible.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

I thought that Lindley didn't look all that worse than either Tate, Durant or Willy.  There has to be something wrong with Durant- mentally or physically. I have never seen him look that bad as he has in the last three games- he is making bad reads or his throwing arm is screwed up, because his passes were nothing short of terrible.

I'm no Tate fan, but he was far better than the other 3. He actually played decent.

I wonder if there's any chance Ottawa can talk Burris into coming out of retirement and playing for them.

Edited by Blueandgold

2 hours ago, tracker said:

He's finally screwin some good lookin broads in Montreal. He dont give a **** any more.