Top 50 players in the CFL according to TSN

Also ... Chris Rainey at 17 is a bit ridiculous. He's an interesting player, but he's not even prime-Brandon Banks level for what he does. Nice little piece to have.

Jennings at 5 seems ridiculously high, I wouldn't have had him in the top 20. Naaman Roosevelt way too low. Abdul Kanneh being unranked is ridiculous, he's probably the best DB in the league. Top 3 at worst. John White quite a bit too far down the list for my liking. Toliver not being on the list is a bit strange too, he's one of the better receivers in the league.

My top 10 would be ...

Mitchell, Reilly, Bowman, Hughes, Lawrence, Dennis, Bond, Elimimian, Leggett and Sewell

Rounding out the top 20 is a bit harder but I'd go

Messam, Arceneaux, Roosevelt, Daniels, Lemon, Kanneh, Singleton, Chick, Harris and Jackson

30 minutes ago, Mike said:

My top 10 would be ...

Mitchell, Reilly, Bowman, Hughes, Lawrence, Dennis, Bond, Elimimian, Leggett and Sewell

Rounding out the top 20 is a bit harder but I'd go

Messam, Arceneaux, Roosevelt, Daniels, Lemon, Kanneh, Singleton, Chick, Harris and Jackson

Singleton??  Seems awfully high.

And Kendial Lawrence definitely isn't #5.  (JK)

Personally, I'd have Mike Reilly at number one, ahead of BLM... I think Bo is fantastic and would love him on my team... but I think Reilly has a better arm, more mobile (though that is starting to decrease with age/injuries), better improviser and is more likely to "carry a team on his back" so to speak... just my opinion...

I'd also have Harris ahead of Messam... Harris is the better all-around back...

3 hours ago, bearpants said:

Personally, I'd have Mike Reilly at number one, ahead of BLM... I think Bo is fantastic and would love him on my team... but I think Reilly has a better arm, more mobile (though that is starting to decrease with age/injuries), better improviser and is more likely to "carry a team on his back" so to speak... just my opinion...

I'd also have Harris ahead of Messam... Harris is the better all-around back...

Quite amazed with all the love Messam now receives, 3 years ago nobody wanted him except me and a few other smart fans. :D