TSN CFL Fantasy Football

Rich

• Rich pinned and featured this topic

I like Draftkings far better. I'm not interested in "fantasy football", I'm interested in being profitable and a kicker adds way too much luck into that equation. I'm taking week 1 as a research week to see how everyone does, who lines up where, etc then it's on to my goal to profit for the year.

Week 1 Lineups:

Reilly/Johnson/Criner/Daniels/Toliver/Zylstra/Montreal D

Durant/Messam/Jackson/Jorden/Criner/Toliver/Montreal D

Toliver getting hurt cost me a decent amount of money on freerolls. Went from being in a position to earn anywhere from $30-100 on the season ticket freeroll to winning a big ol $5

Now I actually have to deposit money. :lol:

Like what is the fascination with Edmonton players ... they're priced thousands higher than any other at their position.

No single player should be priced at over a third of the overall budget, especially when they're priced 18% higher than any other player. That's ridiculous. And the receiver pricing ... good grief.

12 hours ago, Mike said:

Like what is the fascination with Edmonton players ... they're priced thousands higher than any other at their position.

No single player should be priced at over a third of the overall budget, especially when they're priced 18% higher than any other player. That's ridiculous. And the receiver pricing ... good grief.

John White's price tag immediately caught my eye. Nevermind being more expensive than Harris or Messam, but significantly more expensive too!

9 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

is he really a steal then? Dollar store QB

with the receivers they have,  and the type of yardage we tend to give up despite turnovers,  for 7K he's bound to get you some decent points while enabling you to load up heavy elsewhere. I still picked Mitchell though cuz I'm not a Glenn fan. And no way in hell was I spending 14K on reilly

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

with the receivers they have,  and the type of yardage we tend to give up despite turnovers,  for 7K he's bound to get you some decent points while enabling you to load up heavy elsewhere. I still picked Mitchell though cuz I'm not a Glenn fan. And no way in hell was I spending 14K on reilly

I went the same way, picked Duron Carter last week and hated myself for doing it. Not picking any more riders all season.

• 2 weeks later...