SASKATCHEWAN @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Yes it's more fun with @Kluchk

Some people go too far with what they say. We might win and we might lose tonight. I'll be cheering for my team and enjoying a brew. The sun will come up tomorrow either way. But I would love to stomp Durant and the Als.

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

No, but you will be playing, what were everybody else's backups..

who would that be?  Jovon?  We have 2 injuries on the corner. I don't like him being here but can see why they brought him in

Yeah Nichols was in there with starting Offence, and you guys came nowhere near to touching him consistantly..and all the guys he was throwing to are no longer on the team save for Denmark but he was in there more so as a decoy more than anything...Coaches know what he brings and he had nothing to prove, other than get some game reps

Edited by Booch

I have to say that I find Ripper to be one of the more reasonable Rider fans on this board.  Sure he's a homer, but then again, with a few notable exceptions, all the Bomber fans here are homers too.  That's how it's supposed to work IMO.  So I don't think he'll disappear once the Rider "trainwreck in process" leaves the station for 2017.   

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

who would that be?  Jovon?  We have 2 injuries on the corner. I don't like him being here but can see why they brought him in

Maybe other teams cuts I guess or guys not wanted..Steele..Minter..Dykowski..Jovon

14 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

You are right. I'm sorry. I was thinking of the BC game where we had 7 but 2 called back on penalties. I should have checked before I posted. I don't like posting stats that are not accurate

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

so are you. Nichols wasn't a starter anywhere else before now

Wasn't talking about their last gig...I was talking about ability. Nichols is clearly a capable starter entering the upside of his career....Glenn is a former starter whose play has degenerated over the past several seasons to the point he could only find employment as a backup until Jones hubris left him with no other options. I imagine you will be too obtuse to see the difference between the two and that just proves the theory about Riderfans being delusional.

Edited by gcn11

1 minute ago, gcn11 said:

Wasn't talking about their last gig...I was talking about ability. Nichols is clearly a capable starter entering the upside of his career....Glenn is a former starter whose play has degenerated over the past several seasons to the point he could only find employment as a backup until Jones hubris left him with no other options. I imagine you will be too obtuse to see the difference between the two and that just proves the theory about Riderfans being delusional.

Obtuse?  Did you look that one up?  Of course I can clearly see the difference. Nichols needs to take the next step this year to solidify himself as a capable starter I would say. Glenn is done and is a stop gap for us. I still think he has some wins left in him however, especially against you.

48 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I was referring more to the 7 sacks you gave up against us

Wasn't something said after the game about how Jones agreed to go vanilla and came out and did anything but that? Is this something Doug Brown or O'Shea said. I seem to remember Brown saying that post game, but maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, WildPath said:

Wasn't something said after the game about how Jones agreed to go vanilla and came out and did anything but that? Is this something Doug Brown or O'Shea said. I seem to remember Brown saying that post game, but maybe I'm wrong.

Lapo said it in an interview. But also said, he thought that would be what happened.