SASKATCHEWAN @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The other day when Schultz was even laughing at Dunigan giving them 10 wins ...you know it's bad. 

When Chris Schultz is the voice of reason that is very sad. 

I think Schultz was clocked in the head one too many times. On TSN this morning he was gushing over the Riders and predicted 10 wins as well. Said the Bombers would struggle to get to 9-9. He's always changing his mind it seems. 

I watched the 2nd half....   it's great!!   

Jones putting in Bridge cold was absolutely moronic!  

Reports of the Riders unraveling on the sidelines (for really no reason at all since the game was within 1 score) 

Carter with more drops then receptions

Glenn with all the time in the world (zero pressure up front by Montreal) and yet he still can't move the ball. 

I only watched the fourth quarter, but Glenn looked exactly like Glenn: working that quick release, completing lots of passes, piling up some respectable yardage .. and then throwing a killer fourth-quarter pick that led to the Als' winning points.

Durant looked real shaky on that throw to Sutton in the flat that forced the Als to settle for a field goal on their final drive.  Gotta make that throw, man, he's made it like 100x in his CFL career.