SASKATCHEWAN @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

12 minutes ago, do or die said:

What the hell were the Riders doing in the last 25 sec, there?

Complete idiocy from Jones and McAdoo. A timeout should have been called right away. Probably would have had better field position for Crapigna if so.

Sigh, not the first game we've lost because of incompetent clock management. It's infuriating.

Nobody deserved to win that...but Montreal eeked it out mainly due to poor reffing and total lack of creativity on both sides of call.

Grant td was totally a fumble..Lewis was down by contact..u can see from the straight on camera angle that when back of his hand then elbow hit turf his hand was still around that ball..like etc video review looked at on both those is baffling

And 1 game in Carter was causing riffs on sidelines and in house squabbling.. like really?

U could see in his face on field he was pouting about game..his lack of throws..and this is exactly what u get from him.

And also not sure if it's just me bout Jones just comes off as a tool..

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Rider fan quote:

"You gotta beat the bad teams to not be considered horrible. Another try at a bad one next week."

No respect. We'll see jack*ss, we'll see.

Rider's line held up pretty well tonight, no pressure on Glenn all night. That being said, I gotta think our pass rush is going to be more efficient than that. I see no reason we don't absolutely crush them.

1 minute ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Complete idiocy from Jones and McAdoo. A timeout should have been called right away. Probably would have had better field position for Crapigna if so.

Sigh, not the first game we've lost because of incompetent clock management. It's infuriating.

That's right. In the last 40 seconds you guys got up, what, 3 yards? WTF?

Edited by Judd

Christ Montreal half game had 3 guys on line..one of which was Shologan..ours will bury glen..plus our defensive backfield is much better.

And again in typical fashion Glenn throws a pick in latter stages..shoukd have been 2 to seal it but the rookie db straight from CIS botched it 

15 minutes ago, Booch said:

Christ Montreal half game had 3 guys on line..one of which was Shologan..ours will bury glen..plus our defensive backfield is much better.

And again in typical fashion Glenn throws a pick in latter stages..shoukd have been 2 to seal it but the rookie db straight from CIS botched it 

That Mincy kid can play on my CFL team anytime.