SASKATCHEWAN @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

47 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Would Durant have won that game for the Riders?  Can't see the difference it would have made.

Actually i think it would have. Neither QB had great success but Durant had 2 TD's and no turn overs. Kevin Glenn with 1 TD and an INT. When the games so close this is the difference between winning 17-16 and losing 17-16

40 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Has Carter been diagnosed with A.D.D.?  I suspect that may be the root cause of his mental problems.

Kinda tough on the people with A.D.D. grouping us with that nutbar. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Actually i think it would have. Neither QB had great success but Durant had 2 TD's and no turn overs. Kevin Glenn with 1 TD and an INT. When the games so close this is the difference between winning 17-16 and losing 17-16

And if it wasn't for that terrible pass in the flats on their last drive they probably score a TD there and a FG wouldn't have been enough for the Riders.

I thought it was a reach for TSN to award Durant with player of the game. TSN's Honorable mention Mincy should have got it. 

As much as I don't like Jones (and I really don't), what Durant did right at the end of the game motioning at the Rider sideline confirms why I've never liked Durant. I would have counted my lucky stars, congratulated who I needed to congratulate and got the h#ll off that field after Crappyinga missing a field goal he needs to make. Durant was a perfect fit in roughrider land, so glad they picked up Carter, at least they have to deal with that now. 

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

LOL.  Did you post twice intentionally?  I think I know where your son got his A.D.D. gene from!

Look at the second post closer.:unsure:

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

LOL.  Did you post twice intentionally?  I think I know where your son got his A.D.D. gene from!

I didn't do it intentionally, it was more of a "now I just press submit and... "oh look a squirrel"... now I just press submit" and if you were to ask my wife she likely agrees with you.

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

And kind of gross listening to TSN pump Glenns tires, some better hands by the dbs and he tossed a few ints last night. Lots of dink and dunk passes by Glenn but he never looked like a guy who was going to beat anyone. 

Pretty typical early season football game, both teams looked like garbage. Always nice to see the Riders taking a pile of undisciplined penalties too. 

Underthrown pass to a wide open Carter said everything about where Glenn is as qb now

Just now, Blueandgold said:

Neither one of those teams looked very good. I venture these will be the two worst teams in the league this year. 

I cannot fully disagree with you but to be fair, it was the first game of the year. The Alouettes will have to compete with Toronto for title of "worst team in the East".

10 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

the fact Dunigan said it could be the best of all time makes me never want to put his jersey on ever again. I have no idea how he could say that, considering some of the past corps out there. Stegall Simon bruce immediately comes to mind. But even past MTL/BC/CGY teams are better on paper, and then in actual games. Really shocked me he'd go that far. 

TV people are there to create hype.  Controversy is golden to them. They say things to get reactions. 

See?  He got one. 

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎22 at 0:23 PM, Ripper said:

Obtuse?  Did you look that one up?  Of course I can clearly see the difference. Nichols needs to take the next step this year to solidify himself as a capable starter I would say. Glenn is done and is a stop gap for us. I still think he has some wins left in him however, especially against you.

LOL. You're clearly deluded.

On 2017-6-26 at 0:00 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

including the 9 games played in sask in 2015, glenn is exactly 0-10 as the riders starting QB... just sayin

That is some impressive stats right there. My hypothesis is that 0-11 is highly probable with a very high level of confidence. 

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 0:00 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

including the 9 games played in sask in 2015, glenn is exactly 0-10 as the riders starting QB... just sayin

Stick your hand in a wood chipper for five seconds and you will still have enough fingers to count all of Glenn's wins as a starter in the last 3 years.