SASKATCHEWAN @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

5 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

Stick your hand in a wood chipper for five seconds and you will still have enough fingers to count all of Glenn's wins as a starter in the last 3 years.

Are you daring to question the infallible decisions of the great and mighty wizard of oddness?

it was pointed out to me Glenn got a W in week 14 of 2015 for the rider against the weak Alouettes, going a whoppin 14/31 for 212 yards 1 TD and 1 INT so I guess he is 1-9 as a rider starter since 2015. Either way with our ball hawking secondary I expect to see the classic Glenn frowny face all game long

51 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

it was pointed out to me Glenn got a W in week 14 of 2015 for the rider against the weak Alouettes, going a whoppin 14/31 for 212 yards 1 TD and 1 INT so I guess he is 1-9 as a rider starter since 2015. Either way with our ball hawking secondary I expect to see the classic Glenn frowny face all game long

The Als beat the Bombers game #1 last year.  If Glenn wasn't the QB, who was?

33 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The Als beat the Bombers game #1 last year.  If Glenn wasn't the QB, who was?

yeah he apparently has like 4 wins under his belt in the last 3 years,  3 as an Alouette 1 as a rider but as a Rider he;s 1-9 in that time and his lone win as a rider wasn't really due to him throwing the laces off the ball with a 45% accuracy

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

15 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

That game and the WSF were brutal losses.

Considering we were down 24-0 at one point to calgary, and you really can't spot a team like that, that kind of cushion, the fact it came down to a last play FG snapping our win streak was a little disappointing, but I thought the over all adjustments made at the half was a positive sign that the team was on the right track as far as progress goes.  It was the first time other teams and reporters were calling us the real deal despite our wins previous too iirc