Jets-Vegas Trade Targets

Atomic

Vegas has already said they planned to take lots of defencemen and deal them.  The Jets still need a defenceman.  Do we take a shot at a guy on an expiring contract and perhaps try to extend him? Or someone else like an RFA?  Here is the list:

OXqMwR8.png

80% of these guys are left-handed shots.  Surely we could get one of them.  Is Luca Sbisa worth it if you can get him to extend for a similar contract?

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Heard one speculation (I think it was Dreger) of Lack ending up in Winnipeg.  If I recall, he did not like it here.

Friedman and it was just speculation. I honestly wouldnt read to far in to media speculation because its quite apparent jets dont tell anyone anything. 

Edited by Goalie

21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Friedman and it was just speculation. I honestly wouldnt read to far in to media speculation because its quite apparent jets dont tell anyone anything. 

But other teams do. If the Jets have enquired about Lack, it's possible a leak could from the other end.

Not saying that is what has happened, I just don't totally discount speculation when more than one team is in on the info.

24 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Really one of the worst eh?  If it meant getting Enstrom off the ice I really don't care.

If you think hes better than enstrom... Then i really dont think theres a point in going on about it. You dont like him cuz he is small... Thats fine. 

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

If you think hes better than enstrom... Then i really dont think theres a point in going on about it. You dont like him cuz he is small... Thats fine. 

I don't like Enstrom because he isn't just small, he plays small and gives the puck up constantly when pressured.  And we seem to win more when he isn't playing, which I don't think is a coincidence.