Drew Wolitarsky

Biguns

very stoked for this pick and signing.  hopefully he can impress a bit this season and if he doesn't slot into any actual game action, next season's training camp he can come in with a full season of.. seasoning? lol and make some noise..

Tho, I could see him pushing for a role this season if he shows well enough in the first few weeks with how thin we currently are at the non-imp REC spot on our roster..

4 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

if he can kick Chris Jones butt he will be instant fan favorite ??

I'll be honest with you: Up until yesterday, I hadn't been a CFLer since I was a kid. I presume Chris Jones is a safety, or db, yes? I've seen Drew destroy top safeties, while playing in college. His route running is epic, he'll turn guys inside out. You'll love this kid, believe me!

1 hour ago, SPuDS said:

very stoked for this pick and signing.  hopefully he can impress a bit this season and if he doesn't slot into any actual game action, next season's training camp he can come in with a full season of.. seasoning? lol and make some noise..

Tho, I could see him pushing for a role this season if he shows well enough in the first few weeks with how thin we currently are at the non-imp REC spot on our roster..

He's looking to impress!

4 minutes ago, Biguns said:

I'll be honest with you: Up until yesterday, I hadn't been a CFLer since I was a kid. I presume Chris Jones is a safety, or db, yes? I've seen Drew destroy top safeties, while playing in college. His route running is epic, he'll turn guys inside out. You'll love this kid, believe me!

Chris Jones is the coach/GM/equipment manager for the team in Saskatchewan.

If Drew can blow up a safety, surely, he can blow up Jones.

8 minutes ago, Biguns said:

I presume Chris Jones is a safety, or db, yes?

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Chris Jones is the coach/GM/equipment manager for the team in Saskatchewan.

Hmm, how should I put this?

Well, In a very loose sense, Chris Jones is to GMs, what Donald Trump is to Presidents...?