Depth Charts Week 1 Bombers vs Riders

Jpan85

2 minutes ago, nate007 said:

If the Bombers don’t win by 14, I’ll be concerned about their ability to compete against the rest of the teams in the west. If they win by 21, I’ll feel like they have a decent chance to beat Calgary next week.

It's been a while since the Bombers could blow people out and finish games. 

I disagree... weird things happen in Regina... Swaggerville shoulda creamed that pathetic 2011 Riders team... and we all know what happened there... IMO leaving Regina with any win and a healthy roster would be the perfect start to the season...

Also Re: the depth chart... aren't they required to declare a certain number of Canadian starters on each side of the ball and maintain that throughout the game?

4 minutes ago, nate007 said:

If the Bombers don’t win by 14, I’ll be concerned about their ability to compete against the rest of the teams in the west. If they win by 21, I’ll feel like they have a decent chance to beat Calgary next week.

It's been a while since the Bombers could blow people out and finish games. 

I'll be worried if we lose or it's uncomfortably close, it's week one for us so there could be some mistakes or things to iron out.

10 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

God their NI depth is just gross .. makes one really appreciative of the job Walters has done to get us to this point.  Some might argue the quality of our top end talent but nobody (with a straight face) can question the flexibility we have. 

The impressive part is the bottom 1/3 they are really good at what they do. They have drafted really well in terms of bringing in guys that excel at special teams.

Since we don't count preseason, how does anyone actually know anything about some of their new starters? Which is a lot of their team.

For instance, does anyone know anything about their D line? got one game to base it on.

I haven't heard of any of them.

Maybe they're decent. Find out tomorrow.

I know they are a chaotic mess, but who knows. I doubt our coachs take them lightly.

I think the Bombers will win, but it may not be the stomping we'd all like to see.

Edited by Mark F

19 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Since we don't count preseason, how does anyone actually know anything about some of their new starters? Which is a lot of their team.

For instance, does anyone know anything about their D line? got one game to base it on.

I haven't heard of any of them.

Maybe they're decent. Find out tomorrow.

I know they are a chaotic mess, but who knows. I doubt our coachs take them lightly.

I think the Bombers will win, but it may not be the stomping we'd all like to see.

Is there a dislike button?:mellow:

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

When they go five receivers I am sure bagg will go in.

I don't think Bagg is healthy. I think he's in cause Muamba is out. I would be surprised if he can do very much out there.

9 minutes ago, JCon said:

I don't think Bagg is healthy. I think he's in cause Muamba is out. I would be surprised if he can do very much out there.

Does that mean they will be playing both Bagg and Demski at the same time?

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

4 minutes ago, Mark F said:

can't imagine that sask might not be horrible? really?

Hope you're right.

Sure I could imagine it, but what's the point in that?  I'd prefer to imagine a complete and total beatdown of the Riders.  I want to imagine Glenn slinking off the field after his third pick 6 with a tear slowly rolling down his cheek and muttering "it's only a game... it's only a game".  I want to imagine the Rider crowd booing lustily and having Jones standing at centre field shouting "BUT WERE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"  I want to imagine Rod Peterson crumpled in a corner of the Rider broadcast booth, curled up in the fetal position and sobbing.  That's what I want to imagine.

And if this doesn't come to pass, then we'll deal with it later, and you know why?  Because I'd like to imagine I support my team.

1 minute ago, WBBFanWest said:

Sure I could imagine it, but what's the point in that?  I'd prefer to imagine a complete and total beatdown of the Riders.  I want to imagine Glenn slinking off the field after his third pick 6 with a tear slowly rolling down his cheek and muttering "it's only a game... it's only a game".  I want to imagine the Rider crowd booing lustily and having Jones standing at centre field shouting "BUT WERE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"  I want to imagine Rod Peterson crumpled in a corner of the Rider broadcast booth, curled up in the fetal position and sobbing.  That's what I want to imagine.

And if this doesn't come to pass, then we'll deal with it later, and you know why?  Because I'd like to imagine I support my team.

Where's the love button?