I like Matt Nichols

5 hours ago, trueBlue83 said:

I think BC will stick with what they have and give Jennings another year... he's got talent, and I don't see them giving up in that project so soon.   I could see Montreal going after Franklin, if he hasn't already back door agreed with Jones to head to Regina.

Collaros needs a good situation without all the pressure on him to rebuild his confidence.

besides... the ALS have Drew Willy, and I think he's ready to finally break out!! Haha

In a rash, maybe, but that's as far as it goes.

So the team is in tight with money with lots of key players needing to be re-signed and a few spots like LB and WR needing to be addressed...  but no the Bombers are going to drop 200 - 300 grand on Collaros or Harris to play as our back up.      

Am I on Riderfans.com??  What kind of crap is this?  

On 11/18/2017 at 4:09 PM, Brandon said:

So the team is in tight with money with lots of key players needing to be re-signed and a few spots like LB and WR needing to be addressed...  but no the Bombers are going to drop 200 - 300 grand on Collaros or Harris to play as our back up.      

Am I on Riderfans.com??  What kind of crap is this?  

Walters said they were able to do some deferring of money to this year due to using less of the cap space then suspected due to a lack of short injuries. That plus the heft of some of the deals that will be free agents means we wont be un able to make moves. Id say wed be in a similar position to last year, or maybe a little less cap space. 

Dont really want any part of collaros. Not at 100k. I imagine what fever gets will go to some one else in a similar spot. The guys id be interested in are fajardo from TO, and bridge from the riders. + a new development guy.

Based on nothing but opinion, I think BC will go all in on james franklin. Buono more then any one else in the league knows how you ride or die with your starting QB. And how to spot a good one. I think jennings goes to montreal. And Durant takes a back up job like harris/ott or retires.  I could see TO going hard after franklin too. Especially if he argos win the cup (retch) and ray retires. Or jumping in on jennings. 

37 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Walters said they were able to do some deferring of money to this year due to using less of the cap space then suspected due to a lack of short injuries. That plus the heft of some of the deals that will be free agents means we wont be un able to make moves. Id say wed be in a similar position to last year, or maybe a little less cap space. 

Dont really want any part of collaros. Not at 100k. I imagine what fever gets will go to some one else in a similar spot. The guys id be interested in are fajardo from TO, and bridge from the riders. + a new development guy.

Based on nothing but opinion, I think BC will go all in on james franklin. Buono more then any one else in the league knows how you ride or die with your starting QB. And how to spot a good one. I think jennings goes to montreal. And Durant takes a back up job like harris/ott or retires.  I could see TO going hard after franklin too. Especially if he argos win the cup (retch) and ray retires. Or jumping in on jennings. 

So you are expecting B.C. to release Jennings?

49 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So you are expecting B.C. to release Jennings?

I think they probably trade him for a modest return. Though its possible they could cut him if hes owed a high sum of money. Idk what his salary is, but I dont know if any one is gonna wanna give him 350k+ and give up assets to get him. 

Edited by wbbfan