Looking Ahead: Toronto Vs Winnipeg

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Mulumba's NFL opportunities are done...If he wants to play this year, it will be up here

Having his bro in the league now and playing this year may just be that extra push to make him decide now is the time

Mulumba would be a nice addition, especially when you consider Westerman isn't getting any younger (I still think he has a few good years in him, though).

yeah I would re-up Westerman for 2 more after this year...be foolish not too..Him, Corney, and Mulumba would be a nice rotation keeping them all fresh. We could realistically go with 2 import tackles and 2 National ends as a starting line with Ekakitie as nice National rotational depth allowing us to have either an OPO or a Jeffcoat on roster too...thats if he (Mulumba) gets here.

Now imagine what could have been done if Bilukiki  didn't decide to quit and panned out as a dominant National Tackle...

CFL GAME NOTES

….The 2017 season has been remarkable in that each team has started their #1 QB in EVERY game.

-To date only John White (EDM: 104 yards on June 24th) has a 100-yard game.

-The four winning clubs had a total of just 3 Turnovers compared to 10 by losing teams and held an edge with far fewer penalties with only 24 compared to 36 by the opposition.

-Rushing is down - average per game has dropped to only 150 yards per game, just 19% of the total yards gained (rushing + passing). This is the lowest proportion of the total in the entire history of the CFL.

-The record for consecutive unbeaten starts by a CFL QB is now 19 for Bo Levi Mitchell after last week’s Calgary win.

-Current FG Made Streaks: Sean Whyte and Justin Medlock are now each at 24 in a row dating back to 2016.

-Teams have attempted 78 Field Goals in 2017, an average of 6.5 per game. This is the highest per game average in 26 years (1991: 6.7 per game).

-Ricky Ray will be making his 204th career start (105-97-1) and lifetime vs Winnipeg he is 13-10-1 in 24 starts. More specifically, Ray is 4-8 in 12 starts in Winnipeg 

-This start for Nichols will be his 16 straight for the Bombers. The last Winnipeg QB to start 16 games in a row was way back in 2008 when Kevin Glenn started 30 consecutive games across 2006-2008.

-Victor Butler and Shawn Lemon: Have combined for 9 sacks and 12 QB Pressures thus far

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

CFL GAME NOTES

….The 2017 season has been remarkable in that each team has started their #1 QB in EVERY game.

DON'T JYNX IT!!

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

CFL GAME NOTES

-The record for consecutive unbeaten starts by a CFL QB is now 19 for Bo Levi Mitchell after last week’s Calgary win.

Playoffs don't count I guess!

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

-Ricky Ray will be making his 204th career start (105-97-1) and lifetime vs Winnipeg he is 13-10-1 in 24 starts. More specifically, Ray is 4-8 in 12 starts in Winnipeg

Surprising!  Would have thought it was a lot better against us.

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

-This start for Nichols will be his 16 straight for the Bombers. The last Winnipeg QB to start 16 games in a row was way back in 2008 when Kevin Glenn started 30 consecutive games across 2006-2008.

SAD!

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Mulumba's NFL opportunities are done...If he wants to play this year, it will be up here

Having his bro in the league now and playing this year may just be that extra push to make him decide now is the time

I dont think they are brothers. Andy's college profile doesnt say he has a brother named Christophe.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

12 hours ago, JCon said:

At the game last Friday, every time he touched the ball, I would say, "prove me wrong, Lankford. Prove me wrong."

I just don't get it. I'm sure there are better options.

But he's an O'Shea's prodigy that runs through walls for the team! In fact, on every return he tries to run through several defenders to no avail.

52 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

But he's an O'Shea's prodigy that runs through walls for the team! In fact, on every return he tries to run through several defenders to no avail.

Meh. Hes more of a lapo guy id assume. Fogg is hurt. Hopefully he heals up soon and is returning kicks again. 

16 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

16 hours ago, Atomic said:

SAD!

I was gonna say this stat is almost amazing... but, I think @Atomic summed it up better!