Did u notice

Booch

Marcus Ball turning around and giving the finger toward the Bomber bench or a player early in the first quarter?

In my experience have seen that called as an objectional conduct penalty and not sure how it was missed.

If u pvr'd the game watch for it as there was a camera isolated on him. He seemed all game to be in a whiny baby mood..or online really got under his skin..

The oline is really starting to piss people off. And I love it! That was one thing missing a few years ago, no attitude. QB would get hit and no one would help them up. Now...at least 2 hogs rush over to help him off the turf (not that it happens often). I love the way they've been playing and the chip they've been playing with!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

was it Ball that took an objectionable later with his helmet off, and had to be restrained and hauled off to the sidelines by a teammate...? What the hell was that one all about?

That was hilarious!

The dude's facemask gets caught on one of our boys' pads (on his back) while in a pile, we can't move fast enough for the Argo, (because IT'S A PILE) and he starts to flip out on his own, throws his helmet and takes a dumb penalty......Awesome

We were under their skin last night and it showed.

Edited by basslicker

12 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

Marcus Ball is a petulant child. Perhaps being in the NFL got to his head. There is no excuse for taking that penalty for removing his helmet on the field of play. Selfish, costly and worst of all, completely avoidable. 

As a devout Bomber fan, I fully endorse opposing teams taking unnecessary unnecessary roughness / objectionable conduct / roughing the passer penalties. In fact, a good portion of my section at the game gave Marcus Ball a rousing round of applause upon returning to the bench.

27 minutes ago, Booch said:

Marcus Ball turning around and giving the finger toward the Bomber bench or a player early in the first quarter?

In my experience have seen that called as an objectional conduct penalty and not sure how it was missed.

If u pvr'd the game watch for it as there was a camera isolated on him. He seemed all game to be in a whiny baby mood..or online really got under his skin..

yup saw that and surprised nobody commented. dunno if its fine worthy or not but pretty dickish move by a player who looked rattled yup.  that helmet incident was great.

14 minutes ago, basslicker said:

That was hilarious!

The dude's facemask gets caught on one of our boys' pads (on his back) while in a pile, we can't move fast enough for the Argo, (because IT'S A PILE) and he starts to flip out on his own, throws his helmet and takes a dumb penalty......Awesome

We were under their skin last night and it showed.

ya that was gold.. I was confused as to what caused the melt down and then saw the replay and was even more confused.. like, why go mental over something that is clearly beyond anyones control lol.  what a nut bar.

He prob figured someone was grabbing it intentionally..and yeah it was gold..lol

Really like the attitude that our boys Bond..Chungh and Hardrick bring to the offense.. and it rubs off on others a d they all play hard..Loved the on Darvin Adams catch and run..lookwd for more yack and ran right through the one DB to get prob 5 extra yards. 

Once the team sees how Harris goes hard and works his ass off and how the line is dictating and being assertive and tough other guys follow suit. Even Washington's one catch and run was the same.

These guys are a team and wanting to go through walls for each other..this is a good sign and I like the direction we are headed

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

He prob figured someone was grabbing it intentionally..and yeah it was gold..lol

Really like the attitude that our boys Bond..Chungh and Hardrick bring to the offense.. and it rubs off on others a d they all play hard..Loved the on Darvin Adams catch and run..lookwd for more yack and ran right through the one DB to get prob 5 extra yards. 

Once the team sees how Harris goes hard and works his ass off and how the line is dictating and being assertive and tough other guys follow suit. Even Washington's one catch and run was the same.

These guys are a team and wanting to go through walls for each other..this is a good sign and I like the direction we are headed

yea it was awesome seeing Darvin turn it up field and not just settle for the few yards he had but try and bulldoze thru the secondary for that extra yardage.. I believe he ran into Woods but he was the hammer and Woods was the nail. 

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

Washington's is the one that really stands out to me. On the pass from The Fever. He was caught, but had no problem reversing field and trying another angle because he knew the big eaters were going to grade the road.... 

Edited by Noeller

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Washington's is the one that really stands out to me. On the pass from The Fever. He was caught, but had no problem reversing field and trying another angle because he knew the big eaters were going to grade the road.... 

Loved the effort but I always cringe when I see receivers (especially rookie receivers) cutting back into traffic .. first thought that always goes through my mind is "Please hold onto the damn ball!"

4 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

The oline is really starting to piss people off. And I love it! That was one thing missing a few years ago, no attitude. QB would get hit and no one would help them up. Now...at least 2 hogs rush over to help him off the turf (not that it happens often). I love the way they've been playing and the chip they've been playing with!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

Shades  of 2007 oline

46 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Speaking of did you notice ..

Did anyone else happen to notice Hardrick picking Nichols up off the turf after getting rocked last night?  It was one of those hits were you could tell Nichols really felt it but #51 was there hauling him off the turf like a rag doll.

Hardrick looks really awkward in pass protection with his upright style and funny backward shuffle steps but he totally owned Victor Butler last night.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Another aside - that play call was brilliant, we had LeFevour do QB sneaks in similar situations 3 or 4 before that...and with it being 2nd and short if it didn't work or the pass fell incomplete, we could just go get it on 3rd down. So I guess hats off to you on that one Lapo.

28 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Another aside - that play call was brilliant, we had LeFevour do QB sneaks in similar situations 3 or 4 before that...and with it being 2nd and short if it didn't work or the pass fell incomplete, we could just go get it on 3rd down. So I guess hats off to you on that one Lapo.

I think they need to incorporate some kind of read option package for the Fever.  This offence is going to earn every yard and that change of pace could be huge, particularly when there is a struggle just to get decent first down yardage. I notice they are running a bit of it no huddle after 3rd down conversions on the 1st down play.  Fever's legs combined with the fact he has a decent arm make him a weapon in short bursts.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

9 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I think they need to incorporate some kind of read option package for the Fever.  This offence is going to earn every yard and that change of pace could be huge, particularly when there is a struggle just to get decent first down yardage. I notice they are running a bit of it no huddle after 3rd down conversions on the 1st down play.  Fever's legs combined with the fact he hasn't a decent arm make him a weapon in short bursts.

I'd love to see them make good use of LeFevour's talent when they need a shake up but I don't have much faith that O'Shea agrees with that thinking.  Sticking with a plan to the bitter end and the last drop seems to be his M.O. but who knows, maybe LaPo could sell him on some radical thinking.