Looking Ahead: Winnipeg Vs BC

51 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It would be very surprising if they stuck with him through 2 bad games then took him out of the lineup after a decent one.

I agree.. he did much better as a defender last game.. wasnt noticeable.  his ST play tho.. was a bit suspect.  hopefully thats corrected.

45 minutes ago, BBlink said:

That and he plays HB. It's not as easy as having a new guy come in and play the corner.

with that said, Walker did play pretty well as well when he was in. I don't think it would be that much of a detriment BUT I don't think Roc is coming out after his very solid performance.

44 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I also doubt Fogg is back in the line-up just yet.  He only had his 1st practice a day or 2 ago.

yea it will reaaaally depend on this day of practice me thinks..

The reason I say I need to rewatch the game is I'm not 100% Carmichael was even playing, or played much at all vs the argo,  his stat line for that game was 0's across the board. I find it really hard to believe he went from being lit up like a christmas tree to suddenly #carmichaelisland.  Walker for sure had 1 DT that game and I recall seeing him more on the field

Ok I'm watching the game, and it looks like Carmichael was matched up against Khalil Paden. It was nice to see randle and heath switch sides of the field to follow SJ Green to keep these match ups in check.  So ok I'll concede Carmichael didn't get burnt by Paden, but looking at Padens career numbers, I don't think he's burnt anyone

Just now, 17to85 said:

God forbid a rookie improves with more time. 

what a mind-bottling concept huh.

that or he lost his case of nerves.. or made adjustments lol.   heaven forbid OP actually listens to other posters on the board who suggested this as well.

48 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

The reason I say I need to rewatch the game is I'm not 100% Carmichael was even playing, or played much at all vs the argo,  his stat line for that game was 0's across the board.

That doesn't always tell the whole story though.  He would have had a tackle on Green in the 1st quarter but the play was wiped out due to an Argo penalty.

R. RAY Completed Pass to S. GREEN, caught at W27 (4 yds, 1 YAC), Tackle: R. CARMICHAEL, Penalty: Illegal Block called on Toronto (T. HOLMES) (10 yds.) - No Play

12 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Impossible!! If his first game is bad... he's bad forever!

Darren Bauming show the other day he interviewed a Bomber DB, think it was Heath,  who said Carmichael was coming along really well.

I like Darren's 60 minute football program.

Edited by Mark F